• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 y.o. girl avy victim

sled.man

Premium Member
Dec 8, 2007
lynnwood washington
My heart felt sypathy for the freinds and family of the 13 year old girl missing and presumed dead while hiking near Granite Falls, Washington. This is probably the 9th in Washington and 14th in the U.S. B.c. has had at least 3 avy fatalities.

Lets be careful out there. Take a avy class so you can better assess the dangers. More people are killed on a day with the level of danger at considerable than any other rating because when it goes below high they let there guard down.

R

richyrich

Nov 26, 2007
Mt Baker
Further information was this was a school field trip. They were walking on some trail and were on their way back when the slide happened. 5 kids got caught, 4 were found right away partially covered, the 5th, the girl was not found until some time later.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
oh my lord that is horrible.....I could not even imagine how i would feel if it were one of my kids....our prayers are with there family and friends.

My heart felt sypathy for the freinds and family of the 13 year old girl missing and presumed dead while hiking near Granite Falls, Washington. This is probably the 9th in Washington and 14th in the U.S. B.c. has had at least 3 avy fatalities.

Lets be careful out there. Take a avy class so you can better assess the dangers. More people are killed on a day with the level of danger at considerable than any other rating because when it goes below high they let there guard down.

Oh man, Im 13. :(To young!:mad:

Premium Features