• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wanted: Enclosed Gooseneck Trailer,32-38 Ft, (car Hauler Or Sled Type)

P
Nov 26, 2007
I'm looking for an enclosed 32-38 ft gooseneck trailer. Either car hauler or sled type I'm looking to use it for snowmobiling, let me know what you have I have cash and am ready to buy. you can pm me with what you have and please include phone number if I I have questions.

thanks

pwdrhnd

J
Jan 5, 2008
Gooseneck trailer

We have a gooseneck trailer for sale. We haul two sleds in the back half and the front half is living quarters. Please give us a call for more information and ask for Josh. 503-622-7649 (home) and 503-730-9121 Cell.

G
Dec 10, 2007
trailer

I'm looking for an enclosed 32-38 ft gooseneck trailer. Either car hauler or sled type I'm looking to use it for snowmobiling, let me know what you have I have cash and am ready to buy. you can pm me with what you have and please include phone number if I I have questions.

thanks

pwdrhnd

i have a 44 with living quarters (208) 589-1159

zacs

Lifetime Membership
We are also looking for a gooseneck SLED trailer. 30' floor space + gooseneck
Not interested in a heavier built, narrow, car hauler. A friend saw a custom Featherlight gooseneck once. Are any of the other manufacturers building any yet??

Premium Features