• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Iqr 600

W
Dec 31, 2007
Does anyone know of a low comp. head kit for these yet?? Dealer told me he did not believe there was one available for the racer.

Thanks

W
Dec 31, 2007
Weiner Head, the dealer's say it is a different engine than the RR. Is your hoomey runnin pump in his R?? Did you talk to Jerry, it would be nice to save a couple hundo... :D:D:beer;

omernikski

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2003
Minocqua, WI/ Foxboro, WI
I'm running 40 bottles of octane booster to a gallon of rocket fuel with a splash of Vodka Red Bull! Casey, hows matt's iq holding up? I was just up in Mercer this weekend racing, was going to call him but did't know if he was home yet or back in Point.

P
Nov 26, 2007
Lake Geneva WI
yeah you should have he has been off school for like 2 weeks now!!! How did you do? Yeah its holding up but he has a deffective belt and can go like 2 feet on a tank of fuel lol!!!!

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
I'm running 40 bottles of octane booster to a gallon of rocket fuel with a splash of Vodka Red Bull! Casey, hows matt's iq holding up? I was just up in Mercer this weekend racing, was going to call him but did't know if he was home yet or back in Point.

Cats out of the bag, now we'll see that in the ISR rule book next year!!!

Premium Features