• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hawkfest Feb 15-18th Mt. Baker

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
To accomodate the Canadians, Alaskans and everyone in between we are calling the Hawkster together at Mt. Baker.

We are staying at Cascade Mountain lodge their email is www.cascademountainlodge.com 360-853-8870 located in Concrete Washington.
Our evening meeting place on Friday-Saturday-Sunday will be The Cajun Bar & Grill -great place. We will have our own room to watch movies-especially Snow Hawk Addiction season one and trailers for this years movie.

www.snowhawkadventure.com The video on the top right side is at Mt. Baker
Feel free to call anytime for information and suggestions
Tammy
253-205-1975

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Mt. Saint Helens

Should have some riders going to the snow park near Cougar/Woodland Wa.
Jan 11-12, I will be there the 12th for sure!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Does it matter.

I have a work thing on Jan 11th in Portland, so I will show on the 12th, I have been calling emailing the other riders locally, but you never no who will show and not.

If your question is about Hawk Fest then who knows, last year 19 Hawks showed up far as Montana. Most of the twoskis bailed because the conditions were not to their pansy *** riding abilities!

Thanks for getting on the forum Bradley, it's about time!

Last edited:
H
Dec 14, 2007
Montana
snow hawk fest

Hi snow hawk gal, There are 2or3 of us in Montana thinking about joining in this year. Will let you know later for sure but hopefully we can make it out. ps we have a friend in washington that had a snow hawk previously and did not have anyone to ride with so he got rid of it. maybe we will get him to come too.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Organization.

Not coming together too well, will surely not have enough machines for out of towners, maybe some of you could give some imputt.

Maybe it's time for all the wanabies to BE decisive and pull the trigger.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Looking forward to seeing everyone, get your rooms booked now. I was up in Concrete today and it was snowing like crazy can't even imagine what's it's like up on the hill.
AWESOME!!

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007

So Harley is booked now for he and his girlfriend.
Theirry is booked.
Dennis is coming
Paul the Dentist is coming
Cailen is coming
Brad is coming
Brian is coming
Dan Cox we believe is coming---Call us Dan
Gig Harbor???? need to hear a confirmation
Jeff from Walla Walla- need a confirmation
Montana guys--- need a confirmation
and the list goes on.
So make sure to get your bookings in so that I can plan the little gifts. I want to make shirts to offer for sale at cost and do drawings and it helps for planning.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
-

Even if you don't get to ride it before then, no worries. People will be riding them for the first time.

Don't kid yourself you are now in a group of people who are all about teaching eachother. Believe it or not there isn't a single one of them that isn't about showing eachother how to ride. Besides from what I hear you should catch on just fine!!!

Also when you get it bring it up to the house so that the guys can set it up right. Right now they are working on someones 503 in the garage.

Even if your machine doesn't make it I'm sure with the fleet that people have aquired we will get a hawk for you.

So no worries please book your room. Remember we are staying at the Cascade Mountain lodge. The phone is 360-853-8870.
If you have a girlfriend or wife that rides there is a large group of woman going to so she will also have a good time.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Things are booking up at the hotel

Looking to be a great showing, can't wait to see everyone. The hotel does have some rooms left.
So make sure to call them-we are doing some fun things to our machines tonight.
Last year we had around 20 riders this year we expect that number to triple
This year FEB 15-FEB 18th 2008
Has been set for Mt. Baker, Washington. We have started to receive calls from all over the US and Canada
We are basing out of Concrete Washington. We are staying at the Cascade Mountain Lodge 360-853-8870 www.cascademountainlodge.com
Please tell them you are part of our Snow Hawk Group we were quoted $99 for double queen and $79 for single.
Plenty of trailer parking.
In the evening we are meeting at the Cajun Bar and Grill in Concrete.
There we will eat, drink, watch movies and talk some Snow Hawk talk.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
I am not sure of the name of it it is off of highway 20 and it's just before Concrete.
Give Tony a call 206-999-9729
I'm heading out and I'll put balloons on the roadway on the sign.
Tammy
253-205-1975

Premium Features