• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Some footage from December

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
Very nice, I've lived here in ellensburg for 3 years now and i still haven't ridden reecer or manashtash. Maybe i can get you to show me around up there one of these days.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
I think the video is nice...but short of the typical newtrout sunshine and powder..I thought I saw at least 3 clouds in that vid.....and I think KTG needs a smaller sled, looked like he was working too hard to carve that thing....I know, you should call me up and ask me to come over and show you guys how to ride...of course, it's gotta be fluffy and sunny...LOL ;>)

R

Red Dog

Aug 29, 2001
great vid and tunes,thanks for sharring. Cheers Red Dog

K
May 4, 2002
Maple Valley W.A.
I think the video is nice...but short of the typical newtrout sunshine and powder..I thought I saw at least 3 clouds in that vid.....and I think KTG needs a smaller sled, looked like he was working too hard to carve that thing....I know, you should call me up and ask me to come over and show you guys how to ride...of course, it's gotta be fluffy and sunny...LOL ;>)

Yeah it was a rough day! Yup to much throttle for me. Maybe I can borrow yammadog's 120! I was just so happy not to be riding in trees that Rob likes to ride in I forget to let off and slow it down!!!:beer;

Last edited:
N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
Nice video Newtrout, I rode up with you 2 years ago lk. ann & Whistler
filming for Wa.exposed,Keep up the good work, Sparks

Yeah, I remember you. You had a red RMK then, didn't you? Did you ever make a Washington Exposed 3? It was pretty cool seeing video of the areas we actually ride here in the NW.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
qoute from sparky....

"Nice video Newtrout, I rode up with you 2 years ago lk. ann & Whistler
filming for Wa.exposed,Keep up the good work, Sparks"

hey Randy!!!

i hoped that was your new name on here.

hope to ride with ya soon!!!

and yammadog...you should change your name to "pretenderdog"

or maybe... " i just do girly rides..thanks"

lmao

Last edited:
W
Nov 29, 2007
Bow
Newtrout, Glad you liked the film, Wa. #3 was in the works but I guess I got
burned out. Yeah I still have that Red RMK but into a XP now. Enjoyed your skiing type moves, thats what we do. Folks say do you still ski and I tell em yeah. Have to get over your way and go riding, See ya, Sparks

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
qoute from sparky....

and yammadog...you should change your name to "pretenderdog"

or maybe... " i just do girly rides..thanks" lmao

He now....this a newtrout thread, don't jump in and ruin it with your antics...LOL....You know I'd love to ride with you chris...as long as you bring your shovel....:beer;:D:eek: It's about time to hit the eastside...we spent the weekend in Leavenworth and it was alright, so the newtrout territory should be good, even though his video showed marginal snow conditions....LOL:p;):beer;

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
posted by yammastuckfest...

"so the newtrout territory should be good, even though his video showed marginal snow conditions....LOL"

hopefully it will be good this season. will have to make it over there soon.

maybe we can vanpool....

lmao

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
posted by yammastuckfest...

"so the newtrout territory should be good, even though his video showed marginal snow conditions....LOL"

hopefully it will be good this season. will have to make it over there soon.

maybe we can vanpool....
lmao

Vanpool....LMAO....got some stickers on those windows now? Unfortunately, Jan riding for me is not good...very busy...but come Feb....and after.....it's on..and the new to me sled should keep up just fine....

Premium Features