• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New! Van Amburgh Tunnel in Washington

I
Jan 2, 2008
Cle Elum
I have a brand new 2008 never installed Hill climb model Van Amburgh Tunnel for a Gen 2 Polaris. It is a 151. It comes with front supports and rear supports, Buck down rivets, new style rail supports, and external cooler.

$2000.00 you can email me at ivannasledalot@live.com

I also have a ton of mod parts for a Gen 2 that I am looking to sell some are used and some are new.
151 rails, big wheel kit and axle, 8 " billet wheels, 7 1/4 billet wheels, 6 3/8 billet wheels, evan walker rear suspension clicker shock, evan walker front skid shock, fox ski shocks, kickass mesh hood, 151 fully clipped track, 151 brand new track also, fabcraft steering post, rear suspension A arms, bulkhead tub tunnel, Rush light weight trailing arms, Polaris side hill skis, hi-mark clutch, SLP twin pipes and can ceramic coated, boss seat, driveshaft with anti ratchets, chain case and gears, new big wheel kit rail extensions and big wheels.

Last edited:
I
Jan 2, 2008
Cle Elum
The Boss seat is a high rise and it is red and black it is in excellent condition.

I will post pictures at some point but there is a lot of things to take pictures of. Everything I have is in excellent condition and would be a good value for someone who is looking to upgrade there Gen 2.

Premium Features