• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Small Snow Hawk JR60, JR120

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJsoRAPbltU

I will be filming the 120 soon in deeper snow conditions has about the power level of an older 80cc liquid dirt bike, will carry an adult, but not recommended. Some break in issues on the 60, but it gets better the more you run. 120 great right out of the box, sprung heavier then the child it was designed for, can bounce them at high trail speed 30+mph.
The wheel kits work, but keep the dirt bike for the dirt, and the Hawk for the snow.

Not many JR's out there, owners should give feedback +-. I know there must be parents out there wondering, the YouTube video's have had thousands of views.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Attention!

Found the only SAE 5/16" flange nuts loose where the ski mounts to the plate at the bottom of the JR120 fork, replaced with flat washers, and nylock's.

They were half off the bolts from vibration, please check this if you, or some one you know owns a JR!

Tony

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
120 hawks

From my experience the 120 is great fun. I have ridden with the wheel kit and the ski. Had alot of friends and family ride it in the snow. is geat fun for all easy to ride

Premium Features