• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for sled

M
Dec 21, 2007
Bend, Oregon
Hello all
I'm looking for a 2004 and newer sled, but not sure what brand of sled is better than the other. I'm a new rider, but I'm a big guy so I'm looking at a 700cc or bigger and a 151 to 155 inch track. Any PRO's / CON's. Any help would be greatful.

Thanks

B
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
Start by reading up on all of the brands. The forum is a good place to start.

I would look at the dealers in you're local area. Service turn around time is big when it costs you a weekend of riding. Not that I have needed that much but even getting a belt is pleasant experience with the dealer I use.

Ask yourself what type of riding do you do? What are the conditions of the area you will be riding? Riding partners? Ability? Do you want reverse?

If you want a 700 in a 151-155 you have all the brands there. Ski doo Summit, Arctic Cat M7, Polaris RMK(I do not know much about them but I know the 900 had some issues), I have not rode a Yamaha 4 stroke, can't help there.

I ride a 2005 M7 and I like it after I did changes to it. Great in the trees and powder.

Good luck finding a sled.

Premium Features