• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Skidoo Summit Rev XP Tunnel Rack

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
V
Nov 26, 2007
This is a new rack for the back of your tunnel. It comes with five cross bars that can be placed in different places depending on bag or gas can size. Three of the cross bars are mounted on the top set of holes, the other two can be mounted on the lower set of holes. A gas can or bag can be supported by the two lower cross bars without touching the heat exchanger. Extra cross bars can be purchased at $5 each.These racks will strengthen the back of your sled. The racks come with all Stainless hardware needed to mount it to your sled. The racks are designed to fit a Skidoo Summit Rev-XP sled with a 146, 154, or 163 long track. The items that you place on the rack that are not placed on the cross bars, will sit on your heat exchanger. Six 1/4 hole must be drilled through the tunnel to mount the rack. The rack is 16 1/2 wide by 3 inches tall. I don't take credit cards, but I have a PayPal account set up.
You can call me at 406-257-7828 or e-mail me at vmi@centurytel.net

146 racks are 20 inches long and have 5 crossbars $130
154 racks are 24 inches long and have 5 crossbars $130
163 racks are 29 1/2 inches long and have 6 crossbars $140
Extra crossbars $5

Thanks

Skidoomain.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

Skidooracks008.jpg

Premium Features