• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NW Glacier Cruisers and Mt. Baker Riders Thread

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

_AJ_

Nov 27, 2007
Mt. Baker
www.northwestglaciercruisers.com
Baker is getting pounded with new snow!!!

Local NWGC members ride the mountain just about everyday :eek: and definately can shed some light here on the latest conditions.

A bunch of us will be headed up in the morning to break in the new year.

IMG_0222.jpg

I'll be sure to post some new pics:beer;

Anyone else headed up??

AJ

Last edited:
R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
What radio channel is the club using now? I thought it was 4-0 but don't remember for sure. Lots of snow up there so if you don't have all your emergency stuff (beacon, probe, shovel, first aid, etc) you need to get it. Hope the sun comes out today.

Rt

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
have fun - can't wait to return to the GOOD snow - rode west side of priest lake yesterday - seriously lacking in the snow dept.... going to the east side today - even here they're talking about the snow in WA :D

A

_AJ_

Nov 27, 2007
Mt. Baker
Had a great day in the trees at Finney today. Retodd, BroT, snostrm and a few others had it all to ourselves. Awesome riding and untouched snow.

Didn't get many pics cause we never really stopped riding long enough.

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

AJ :beer;

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
AJ
I wish we would have went to Finny today.We were there Sunday and it was great other than we had to do a fair amount of logging to get in and out.
Franz had a tree drop right behind him, while we were cutting some downed trees to get through. Kinda freaked him out a bit!
Got a late start today, so we decided to just go to Baker. Must have been hunderds of sleds over that road the past couple of days. She was hammered.

Bill

A

_AJ_

Nov 27, 2007
Mt. Baker
I hear ya on the road being whooped out. ReTard and I went up to schrieber's fist and saw the rat race then BroT called up with a better offer. Niether of us wanted to beat ourselves up on the road and decided to go elsewhere. It was a great decision and we had an awesome day.

I'm glad that tree missed you guys:eek: . Scary stuff.

AJ

M
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks Aj for starting the thread for the club. Give me a call in the AM so we can talk about the N.Cross ride. Awesome ride today at Finney. Daves snow cat goes good.

W
Nov 29, 2007
Bow
Sending in my $20 membership fee, looking forward to meet other
riders who understand riding is more important than work. Nice pics
guys.Is that finney peak in background? Looking forward to that North cross trip, Sparks

B
Jan 1, 2008
Mt.Baker
Strow I dont know if you want those back i saw Retodd and Aj together on the hill and they rode off together..... i am not sayin anything.... im just sayin....:face-icon-small-con

J
Nov 26, 2007
Strow I dont know if you want those back i saw Retodd and Aj together on the hill and they rode off together..... i am not sayin anything.... im just sayin....:face-icon-small-con

Me and HPI uspected something a while back. I know AJ tried the shorts on up on the hill........too tight for Todd's liking.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002

What happens at Baker stays at Baker?

Premium Features