• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone up for a preston ride today

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Late reply, but we were up there Saturday. Went up mink creek parking lot. Lots of new snow from last week, probably 1-2' in most spots. Still no base in a majority of areas watch out for rocks and stumps. Buddy of ours plowed a drift, and found a nice deadfall right in the middle of it. New a-arm, nose pan, and all the other little stuff. Might be headed to 8 mile or Preston Friday/Sat. Maybe we'll see you there.

S
Sep 22, 2005
Pocatello, Id
Anyone up for Preston on Wednesday morning?

Looking to go ride preston in the morning if anyone is up for it. I rode Crystal summit area today, not bad but needs some new snow. found a few untouched powder stashes. Went snowshoeing and shooting furry animals yesterday, so missed out on the riding.

L
Nov 26, 2007
Preston Idaho
Went today with a group, and one of the riders took out an a arm on a rock, so we still need more snow. I would go tomorrow but need to go to work so I can pay for the a arm’s I have to replace from the low snow levels.

Premium Features