• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

17th Annual Western Ride-In

T
Nov 26, 2007
17TH ANNUAL WESTERN RIDE-IN
ANTIQUE & VINTAGE
SNOWMOBILE
SHOW* SELL* SWAP

FEBRUARY 16, 2008
CRAIG, COLORADO

Show Registration 8:00 a.m. -10:30 a.m.
Judging 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Events start at 1:00 p.m.

VINTAGE MACHINE EVENTS
• DRAG RACES
• TIMED TRAIL COURSE

VINTAGE SHOW OF:
• 1984 OR OLDER SNOW MACHINES OR MEMORABILIA
• SNOWCATS

WYMAN WINTER FESTIVAL
• EXTREME MOUNTAIN CROSS RACES
• ICE SCULPTING
• GAMES FOR CHILDREN
• COMPETITIONS FOR ALL AGES

VINTAGE RIDE ON THE MOUNTAIN
FEBRUARY 17, 2008
COME JOIN ALL THE FUN
HELD AT THE WYMAN MUSEUM
1 MILE EAST OF CRAIG

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
RENA OLSEN 970-824-4853
Or
WYMAN MUSEUM 970-824-6346

FREE ADMISSION TO ALL EVENTS INCLUDING THE SNOWCROSS RACES

IMG_0039 (3).JPG IMG_0034 (2).JPG

Last edited:
L
Nov 26, 2007
Cool I fly back to the states the 9th and all my sleds are in Vernal. I should be able to make it. Hopefully I'll see you there Mike

L
Nov 26, 2007
All a person needs to ride in Co. is a Co. non resident permit right? Available from Parks and Rec. for 32.50. I don't quite have vintage but ride a 92 Mach 1 (collectable)and will bring it with me. I also am going to put your post on snowmobileforum in the west section. There are some people out of Jct. that hang out there. Oh yea whats the elevation around there as all my sleds are jetted for 9000'. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Thank you for checking into our show. The vintage show, drag races and timed trail course is for 1984 or older sleds if you want to bring your "92" Mach for the public to look at that would be fine it just would not be judged. For the vintage ride on Sunday if you have a 1984 or older sled you will not need a permit for that day, anything newer will need to have a permit. You can get a permit online at the Colorado State Parks website. New this year to the winter festival section is the sno-cross races with the new sleds, at this time there are about 50-riders registered. They have been stockpiling snow at the museum so there should be some big jumps on the track. Our elevation is 6000 feet at the museum and the mountain is about 8000 feet.

T
Nov 26, 2007
2slow: I'll try to answer your questions for my wife, she's a little busy right now. I think the drag race's will be very informal, like two people talking and one says my sleds faster than yours:p Line them up and GO!! The track could be about any length with in reason, and because of the snocross there they will use their groomer to make track, so I would think it will be smoooth. All this information could change if she does'nt agree?

Premium Features