• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt. Baker

Dec 17, 2007
anacortes
I'll be up there camping all weekend. Weather is most likely going to be **** with no vis. I'll be in a big white F250 diesel w/ black wheels and 37's, riding an '08 XP (black) with no stickers on it. You are more than welcome to ride with us, though there prolly wont be much riding past the meadows. My name is blake.

Dec 17, 2007
anacortes
Oh you're on a polaris? Oh geez, uhhh, i dont know how to say this..... Whats gonna happen when we go into the powder and, well, you get stuck? Haha im just messin around man. I dont know if i'll be there by 9am, we are haulin up a big *** trailer and its prolly gonna take us a while once we hit snow. Anywho if ya see me up there, say whats up.

F
Dec 26, 2007
Anacortes, WA
That works. I was there on Wednesday and the road up to the snow park not plowed yet. there were some others that pulled trailers and drove RV's in earlier that this week. They ended up getting snowed in. Last I seen the groomer was broke down about 5 miles in and they were trying to get it working, something about a hyd line. Hope they got it out and running. Well if you see me I'll be alone unless I find someone else before you get there. See you up there. talk then.

Premium Features