• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Doo you like it deep???

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Just thought I would pass on my experience this week. With all of the snow fall we've been getting on Baker I have been riding every day. We were up riding with Ron (service manager at Steel Dreams) on Friday when I seized my sled on the trail. We rode for a few hours (I had to 2-up to get up the hill) while Ron was tuning a new sled. When he was finished, he headed down early to get back to the shop. A few hours later, we rode down and found that my sled was not on the trail where we left it. Got back to the shop around 3:30pm and found Ron had ripped the top end off of it and had ordered the parts from BRP (they had everything except the cylinders). Because of the holidays, the parts didn't come in until Wednesday at which point Ron put aside A LOT of other work to get my sled done for me. Picked her up Thursday morning and had a very, very, very great day riding. Sled pulls just as hard as it did before she went down.

Another in a long list of happy customers from Steel Dreams.

Thanks Ron!!!

RT

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

Last edited:
H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Typical Ron:D He always does the unexpected for his customers--as I like to say--ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!

And NO I DO NOT LIKE DEEP SNOW!!!

nice pictures ReTodd!!

H20SKE...

S
Nov 28, 2007
Thats cool to hear of a dealer that actually gives a rats azz!!!!
Might have to drop in and sat hello next time I'm in the area. Where are they exactly, Mount Vernon?
Smitty

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Steel Dreams

Might have to drop in and sat hello next time I'm in the area. Where are they exactly, Mount Vernon?
Smitty

Steel Dreams and Ron (EndlessWinter) is in Burlington, just across the skagit river on I-5, Right next to the Burlington auto mall on the west side of the freeway. Go check out their 888R sled--AWESOME sled.

Ron always goes above and beyond--ask anyone that has had him do anything--It is worth the drive--I use Ron exclusivly and I drive up from Renton to use him.

H20SKE...;)

S
Nov 28, 2007
Steel Dreams and Ron (EndlessWinter) is in Burlington, just across the skagit river on I-5, Right next to the Burlington auto mall on the west side of the freeway. Go check out their 888R sled--AWESOME sled.

Ron always goes above and beyond--ask anyone that has had him do anything--It is worth the drive--I use Ron exclusivly and I drive up from Renton to use him.

H20SKE...;)

Thanks H20,
Will make a point of paying them a visit, sounds like a top notch shop!!

S
Nov 27, 2007
The Northwest
same thoughts

I want to second that, Steeldreams is a excellent establishment with great workers. They always treat me right. I switched sleds this year because they don't carry my old brand anymore. You can't go wrong with these guys.

Premium Features