• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 painkiller custom chopper ***new***

$32,000.00
THE FRAME IS A MODIFIED SMW SOFT TAIL FRAME WITH A 40 DEGREE NECK, BILLET AND CHROME WIDE GLIDE FRONT END WITH 6 DEGREE TREES' 100 CI 110 HP POLISHED ULTIMA ENGINE WITH AN S&S SUPER G CARB WITH SPIKE INTAKE, KEY START IGNITION-NO BS TOGGLE SWITCH AND PUSH BUTTON ! ALL OF THE WIRING HAS BEEN RUN DESCRETLY INSIDE THE FRAME TUBING, THE NEW VANCE AND HINES BIG RADIUS PIPES, THESE SOUND WICKED TO THE EARS! STEEL BRAIDED LINES AND CABLES, 6 SPEED POLISHED RIGHT SIDE DRIVE TRANSMISSION, TOP OF THE LINE- 3 INCH OPEN BDL PRIMARY WITH SMW'S WICKED SICKLE COVER, A 21 IN AVON VENOM WRAPED SMW BILLET FRONT WHEEL WITH MATCHING BRAKE ROTOR, A 300 AVON VENOM REAR TIRE WRAPED AROUND AN 18 IN SMW BILLET REAR WHEEL WITH MATCHING DRIVE SIDE ROTOR/PULLEY ASSEMBLY, PM --PERFORMANCE MACHINE CLASSIC HAND CONTROLS, A CLASSIC CHOPPER BILLET HEAD LIGHT ASSEMBLY, THE BEST ON THE MARKET -HAWG HAULTER BRAKE CALIPERS DESCRETLY MOUNTED INBETWEEN THE FRAME RAILS, SILVER/COPPER PEARL PAINT WITH BURNT ORANGE AND VARIEGATED GOLD LEAF GRAPHICS-YOU'LL NEED PICS TO ADMIRE THIS! THE SEAT IS CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND LEATHER AND OSTRICH LEG SKIN.

NOTICE THE FINER TOUCHES THAT EVERY MOTORCYCLE DESERVES BUT SELDOM GET,THE CLEAN FIT AT THE FRONT OF THE SEAT TO THE TANK, THE FLUSH MOUNTED TAIL LITE,THE WAY THE CALIPER IS OUNTED IN THE RAILSâ?¦ALL THESE THINGS ARE WHAT MAKE PAINKILLER STAND OUT AMONG THE OTHERS!

This motorcycle is a custom built off of a SMW frame with incredible attention to detail and final fabrication process.
So what does that mean to you?
It means that the motorcycle comes with a manufactures vehicle identification plate attached to the motorcycle and a title and that means hassle free registration when you go to purchase license plates.
And because this manufacture is Kelly blue book listed it means never having to wonder the real value of your bike should anything happen to it, and very importantly it mean reasonable insurance cost. I can get ya some more pictures via email also
I'm not a dealer, but I'm very motivated to move this bike, you can message me here or give me a call.
Mike 303 888 2151

2007-Painkiller-Custom-chopper.jpg

Premium Features