• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 X Rev

Z
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula MT
I have a 2006 Summit Rev X 144. It has Ice scratchers, a Ve Drop and Roll chaincase, SLP Powerdome billet head, and a brand new Motor. New skidoo; crank, loaded pistons, gakets, and one jug (the other was not damaged in the burndown. Sled always ran Xps blend Oil. There is 1800 miles on the sled and 200 miles on the motor. Selling due to two bulged discs in lower back. Built the motor and rolled the case this summer only to injur back during hunting season. I put the 200 miles on it b/c I wanted to make sure all new components were functioning properly. The inititial burndown was due to a stuck thermostat so I installed a doo race delete kit they use on their 440 race sleds and a digital temp guage so that I could see what the motor was doing. Sled was either stored in garage or enclosed trailer so it is in very good shape. It is black and grey with red accents. I cant seem to load pics so PM me you email if you would like pics. Asking 7100 obo. Any questions, call me at 406-253-2474. thanks Bill Located in missoula mt.

Oh ya have a couple of trailers for sale too. if interested in package.

Last edited:
Premium Features