• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Chevy 1500 Crew Cab 295Hp. 5.3L Z-71 3.73 gears

L

likinit2

Jul 4, 2004
S.W. Michigan
Anyone interested? This Truck has all the features of your well equipped car including Air condition, ABS, Automatic Transmission, CD player, Cruise Control, Tilt steering wheel, tinted windows, and power door locks, power mirrors, power steering and power seat!
Z-71 with 3.73 gears( Auto locking differential) so it can actually tow a trailer. Gets great mileage for a 4x4 pickup 19-22 on the hwy and 15-17 city and back and forth to work. Charcoal gray metallic with gray interior. Spray in bedliner with a real nice Extang hinged tonno that can be rolled up if you come across something you can't live without or can be removed in less than a minute if you know you are going to haul something and keeps your gear dry when you do use it. Also has the 17" wheels with new tires (the original tires were cheap JUNK!) I bought this truck new, has had regular maintenence and oil changes. Has never been back to the dealer for anything! I had a crazy idea of looking at new trucks and ended up ordering a new 08 1 ton crew so this one has to go. I'll post pics ASAP!
FLEX-Fuel so it can also run E85..... I bought the truck in March, that means it still has well over a year and 6000 miles left on the manufacturers warranty.

$23,500

Call or PM, Mike 269-501-1453 I live near Kalamazoo MI

http://www.johndee.com/discuss/messages/25554/60590.html?1197964980
BTW, new truck is due in around first week in Jan. If not sold by then I will trade it in.

Last edited:
Premium Features