• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C.O. Novice needs some direction

C
Nov 26, 2007
Hi everyone,
My wife and I are bought new to us sleds and keep them in LaPine. I'm looking for some suggestions on easy trail riding. If I scare her off, I'll have a tough time dragging her out with me. So some easy groomed trail riding is my plan. Is the Cascade lakes highway an official trail? Good access from the Cresent cutoff road or Burgess road? Any other suggestions? This is a great forum, I've been lurking here for awhile.

J
Dec 2, 2007
I would suggest Paulina, the trails are usually groomed smooth and wide, the scenery is excellent plus it has a lodge to warm up and have lunch. Just an al around good place for wifey-pooh. Just get a trail map and go for it park at 10 mile sno park.

JB

P
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, Wa
Take Burgess all the way to S. Century Drive and park there. Wide open to Cascade Lakes Hyway. Can ride all the way to Elk lake for lunch. Should be fine on fuel but they do have gas. Probably bout 50 miles round trip.

Premium Features