• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Skidoo 800R summit 151 F/S

S
Nov 30, 2007
Colorado
For sale is a 2007 Skidoo 800R summit 151. It is running excellent! I've had all the updates done and all the bulletins gone through a few times. It is now running the way that it was originally supposed to! It holds rpm all day long in the deep stuff. It has RKTek 14.6:1 Billet head, Stealth THING can, Goodwin 20T top gear, Powermadd handguards, limited edition low windshield, Tall stock windshield, SLP Flowrites, BlueIce Digital temp gauge, Blue Ski tips, Blue Carbon Fiber skidplate, BRP Prefilter Grille Kit, BRP Air Intake Prefilter, DJ's clutch kit for the mnts, Floating Secondary, jeery can gas can, and cover. STill has year of warranty. Only has 634 miles. Wife got a job change and I won't be able to ride the sled anymore in the new location. You won't get a new sled that runs this well. It took me a long time to get this dialed in but it runs great! Asking 8300.00 OBO. SLed is near Colorado Springs. 719-216-4386, or email me at skiskidew@msn.com

riding spring creek 3-3-07(4).jpg 9-14-07 (2).jpg 07 151 (3).jpg

Last edited:
B

birdie

Dec 18, 2007
Sherwood Park Alberta
What elevation are you set up for?

I am in Alberta would you meet me in Montana somewhere?

Is there any issue with this sled ,Crack this, Track lugs, etc

I am interested

thanks

Birdie

Premium Features