• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone riding X-mas morning? Snoqualmie pas area or Greenwater...

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
My wife and I are going to try to go riding somewhere on Christmas but We're thinking about Fish Lake. But then again it's always more fun to meet new people and ride in a small group.
I would guess that we might slow you down though as the wife is a "Cautious" rider and will be riding her new REV for the first time.
(On the trails I can't shake her though!)

That's the main reason for heading to Fish Lake, She's real comfortable with that area.

If Hiway 2 is looking too icy tommorrow we might head up to Snoqualmie.

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
I'd like to see that area, but I think it is too far. I gotta do a dinner that afternoon. But if you change your mind let me know, I'll meet you at Stampede? :wine: Cheers

S

snowbie

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
Serious track issues, it broke in half! The whoops were pretty serious last week. Probably can't even go over them now!

C

cat600x2

Nov 26, 2007
w.w. hills
groomer

dont be to rough on the groomer this time actually one of the planetary spline broke thier waitiing on parts , waiting to get one oof the other machines over from easton but no wide loads over the pass yet keep your chins up boys. also m the track aint broke thats you take them apart.

Last edited:
Premium Features