• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where are the Rabbit Ears Pics?

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
"mark" more like a "black hole"

Jim's buddy (Newbie, can't remember his name) hears in the background.......... "help"

I found out why I got stuck. While talking with my brother, telling him how my sled was running, track speed, RPMs, etc... We came to the conclusion that my primary clutch wasn't shifting out completely, therefore not allowing my sled to generate maximum track speed. That is why I got stuck, my track wasn't spinning fast enough!:beer;:beer; I have ordered the parts to remedy the situation.

Thanks to Sledskiing for having the jack and the rest of you all that helped turn me around. I had some bad thoughts running through my head while in that hole! Great bunch of guys and I can't wait to get back out with ya again!

C
Sep 18, 2003
Keenesburg CO
"mark" more like a "black hole"

Jim's buddy (Newbie, can't remember his name) hears in the background.......... "help"

You ALMOST got it out of there...the one pictures shows your track where you didn't quite have the speed to keep climbing...

Since people seem to want to see these, here they are... Sorry it took so long, dial up isn't very nice with pictures...

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/chadvfranke/RE%20Dec%2022%20snowmobiling/

The ratchet strap held up to get Arlen's sled back to the trailer, and by Friday the Cat will have Holz front suspension on it, after bending both upper and lower a-arms, he was halfway to a new front suspension, so why not go for better stuff than stock? :)

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
You ALMOST got it out of there...the one pictures shows your track where you didn't quite have the speed to keep climbing...

Since people seem to want to see these, here they are... Sorry it took so long, dial up isn't very nice with pictures...

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/chadvfranke/RE%20Dec%2022%20snowmobiling/

The ratchet strap held up to get Arlen's sled back to the trailer, and by Friday the Cat will have Holz front suspension on it, after bending both upper and lower a-arms, he was halfway to a new front suspension, so why not go for better stuff than stock? :)

Thanks, Chad! I was wondering what the status was on Arlen's sled!

Who all is coming back on Saturday? I owe some beers!

Last edited:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
How many RE riders does it take to get unstuck?:D
stuck.jpg

Looks like they have been getting some nice snow

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
How many RE riders does it take to get unstuck?:D
stuck.jpg

Looks like they have been getting some nice snow

Hey now! It was deeper than one would think! It was really deep in that hole, the jack kept sinking until we got enough snow packed down so it could bite! Once we got the rear lifted out of the hole, just spun the sled around and I rode it right out!

Premium Features