• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tree Tard turns 18!! and the tools of manhood are passed down another generation.

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Went to Area 91 yesterday. Found some new areas that look promising with a couple more feet. Some great tree cover with high limbs ( = no tree wells ).

Thanks H20SKE for the tour.

On another, more important note, his son turned the big 18 this week. And in a ceremony, Father handed the tools he'll need to continue his adult education:
6.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know that you are all mature enough to not blow this out of proportion. Let's just keep it in the family, eh???

Found some good snow, and some that was better than us. Picture of a lessor moment for Speed Racer:
2.jpg

And of Jimmy, AFTER he righted his machine. The track was pointed to the sky after this failed maneuver and I was just to slow with the camera:
5.jpg

Father and son working on the sled... The 670 sounded good and was running well, but for this moment:
3.jpg

And, uncut trail.. had it most of the ride once we climbed off the main road:
4.jpg

Pic's are few and far between. Lens kept fogging on the filter side. I'll have to come up with a solution for that.

Thanks for the ride all. Should be a great week.:D:D:p

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
TreeTard had a GREAT 18th riding with you guys and gal. Snow was great and we found some great area's to ride inside area "91". Some absolute true boondocking areas up there for sure. And now I know how to get to those areas faster--Plus with a couple more feet that road we started with the 10' deep drainages will be a good to go and a great area to finish that exploration.

SpeedRacer and Trixie are one heck of a host up at their cabin as well!!

Had a great time and look forward to a couple more days up there this week!! With lots more fresh snow coming along --10 to 22" tonight!!

I did sneek a picture of a Dragon getting unstuck--OOP'S!!
It was a lot worse than it looked before we got here rolled flat--hahaha
The camera just did not get pulled out much on this ride--was snowing alot and my jacket was covered in snow and icing up.

H20SKE...:D

Riders:
Jimmy (No Name)
Good To Go
Speed Racer
Trixie
H20SKE
TreeTard (B-Day Boy)

Last edited:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I did sneak a picture of a Dragon getting unstuck

It's a good thing you got a picture while the getting was good, it's probably the last time you will ever see one stuck!

BTW, Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
It's a good thing you got a picture while the getting was good, it's probably the last time you will ever see one stuck!

BTW, Happy Birthday!

The picture did not do the stuck justice--It was in big time!! And the day I do not see another Dragon (or for that fact any sled) stuck--it just means they ain't trying hard enough!! LOL;)

H20SKE...

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Couldn't just congrat him and let him enjoy the moment.

Had to take it to the serious side with politics, huh?
Edited for kindness to those that just can't figure it out. Mtheaded64, what, you're political only when it matches what YOU want? You wrote me earlier stating that you were new and didn't understand the ways of the 4m. I still agree: You don't get it. :face-icon-small-dis
The only 2 pictures I've seen of the dragon so far are it being dug out(atleast looked like it)....is it the sled or the rider?....LOL

Ouch......:face-icon-small-blu :p :D

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Happy D-Day Tree Tard. Does this ever make me feel old.

Moonman is right, now you can get P0RN, just don't let your mama catch you with it, is she does, tell her its your dad's.:)

MtnSldr

T
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
Thanks all, it was a great B-Day with all the fresh snow.

I think all men should have to where pink gloves at one point to prove their manhood!!

TreeTard....

Any days great when you don't hit any tree's

Premium Features