• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07' Suzuki Z400 Limited Trade for sled

I have a 2007 Suzuki Z400 Limited edition black with cranberry frame. Because black plastics scratch so easily I had the the bike clear bra'ed when new. It only has about 5 hours on it, I bought it for my girlfriend to ride at the dunes. I have a TRX250r so I don't need both. Make no mistake just because I bought it for my girlfriend it is not just a chic bike, my second reason for purchase was that I could still have plenty of fun if my two-stroke broke. Plenty of power electric start and an easy to operate reverse! A/C nerf bars and sand tires and wheels for the front just tires for the rear. Located north of Denver With tax and all the other stuff I paid 7k
Call Lance at 970-213-1961 looking for a Polaris 800 RMK VE or close?:beer;

Z
Nov 28, 2007
i have a 2002 rmk 800 snowcheck for sale i miht be intrested in a straight up trade. my sled is in excellentsape and has slp pipe and can, big air kit tunnel bag, windshield bag, red windshield and a few other things.
give me a call if intrested
Zach
720-232-4008

Premium Features