• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 summit X 151"

D
Dec 23, 2007
2006 summit X 151" track, compression kit, boss seat, inner big wheel kit, black anodized tunnel stiffners from specialty sleds, screen kit on clutch side, flow rites, low miles, red with grey hood and all decals are off. Asking $5495 OBO Located in Alpine, Utah. This sled rips and looks amazing. Sled was recently totaled out by my insurance so it has a salvaged title but I bought it back and got it fixed. Call for info 801-380-0571

Click HERE for pictures. Please email me with any questions or call me at 801-380-0571.

Last edited:
D
Dec 23, 2007
I am able to work on the price guys!!! I don't owe anything on the sled and whatever I sell it for is going into a new sled so.....feel free to make a fair offer if your interested!

D
Dec 23, 2007
Now has salvaged title!!!!! LOW LOW price

Wrecked the sled and insurance totaled it out. I bought it back and fixed it and am now selling it for a low price or best offer!!!!

M

minturn

Dec 11, 2007
How many miles? What exactly was fixed? Did you do the work? It's an 800 right?
Any issues with the sled now?

WOuld you be willing to meet between Grand Junction and you?

Any pics of it wrecked?

Thanks.

Last edited:
D
Dec 23, 2007
What was fixed?

I only had to fix an A-arm, throttle arm and the handle bars. The reason it was totaled was because I had some damage to the bulk head, even though it was so minor the skis still lined up, the insurance said they had to include it in the estimate because of liability reasons! I had the local skidoo dealer do the work. and yes its an 800 X. I just got back from togowotee and you would never even know that it was wrecked the sled rips! I figured it was a good time to try and get a new sled with the check from the insurance and with what I could sell it for. Thats the only reason Im selling it!

M

minturn

Dec 11, 2007
What's the mileage? I've sent all this info to my brother, I'm sure he'll be calling you.

Premium Features