• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3rd Annual Red Lodge Mt. Snow Drags

grayghost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Montana
The 3rd annual Red Lodge snow drags will be held this year on Feb. 9th & 10th at the rodeo grounds in Red Lodge Mt. This event is a non-profit event with the proceeds going to, Families For Outdoor Recreation (FFOR), which fights land closures on public lands for all types of outdoor recreation. There will be classes from mini 120's to open classes including vintage if there is enough turnout. So bring out your turbo yami's, your nitrious injected doo's, your fire breathing polaris's,and sharpen those cat's claws,and lets see what you got, and help support a good cause and have fun doing it. See ya there.

If you have any questions please call Brad at Power Sports Tech at 406-446-2019 or Eric Walker at 406-425-1902 or pm me and I will answer any questions that I can. I will also try and update this when the exact times and entry fees are decided.

NO STUDDED TRACKS and registration will begin at 7:30 to 9:00.

Last edited:

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
I'll be there with the old RX1 Ton . What classes can I run it in with the turbo. We'll be coming from Great Falls and are bringing the lights . Anybody else gonna be there with a turbo ?

grayghost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Montana
The only class you will be able to run the turbo in is the outlaw class. There has been a few turbo's show up for the race's in past years. I will be there runnin mine so 1 more for sure.

B
Dec 22, 2002
Billings, MT
If I don't head to the other side of the mountain for some riding in Cooke; I'll show up in spectator capacity. MY SCRX-1mtn isn't eqipped for sanctioned racing (no tether, etc....).

Jim

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
I'm heading there tomorrow night. I've the got black Rev with a VE tunnel. Stop and say hi. Might even have a few spare beers.

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
If I don't head to the other side of the mountain for some riding in Cooke; I'll show up in spectator capacity. MY SCRX-1mtn isn't eqipped for sanctioned racing (no tether, etc....).

Jim

I didn't see anything on the poster saying anything about tethers. Check it out and see what you think, it's in the general section and was posted by Freak.

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
Well, I guess I can't win them all. I got to run one time on Sat. and had the fastest et but got beat on a holeshot by an old mach z with a 1170 Crankshop motor at 270 hp. I ran a 6.42 against his 6.47 but he beat me to the finnish. I set a quicker 6.37 on Sun (which was the fastest time of the weekend) and got my reaction time down to .549 but for my third run I needed to work on a quicker rt and ended up getting a .352 which was a little on the red side. I was running 20# boost and held it at 7000 rpm no the line and boy did it launch, just a bit to quick though. Troy (Tightfit's brother) got second in the 1000 mod class so win didn't come home without winning anything. They had about 100 sleds show up which is great for showing support for this'' Familys for outdoor recreation'' group, Ken.

racingpit

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2002
Sheridan, WY
www.hoseplugs.com
Well, I guess I can't win them all. I got to run one time on Sat. and had the fastest et but got beat on a holeshot by an old mach z with a 1170 Crankshop motor at 270 hp. I ran a 6.42 against his 6.47 but he beat me to the finnish. I set a quicker 6.37 on Sun (which was the fastest time of the weekend) and got my reaction time down to .549 but for my third run I needed to work on a quicker rt and ended up getting a .352 which was a little on the red side. I was running 20# boost and held it at 7000 rpm no the line and boy did it launch, just a bit to quick though. Troy (Tightfit's brother) got second in the 1000 mod class so win didn't come home without winning anything. They had about 100 sleds show up which is great for showing support for this'' Familys for outdoor recreation'' group, Ken.

Sounds like you need a practice tree.....ancient Chinese secret. ;)

Premium Features