• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stampede... the "you suck" thread

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
There was a dang tour group leaving Gordy's this morning.. Looked like a feeding frenzy heading to the hills!!

Well, at least I can tell you that there is snow up there, and it's actually quite deep in places (I found all the deep places... :D ).

Contemplating the fact that there was NO one else nearby...
Stuck-Dragon.jpg

Ok, so the machine can't go everywhere.. well, it probably could, but this rider couldn't.
Dragon-stuck-cough-cough.jpg

Deeper than, well, the track was down there aways.
stuck-deep.jpg

Another, "I think we best turn around" moments..
1.jpg

And a "well, that didn't work to well" moment..
Jimmy-stuck.jpg

And the camera died, at the most tragic moment. Had a noob with us who decided that off trail was good; off 20+ vert feet of ravine. Sled landed in some light trees and a whole bunch of pow..

Spent an hour or so building a road, getting he sled leveled and riding out. As I told the other two, I might not have been the one that stuck it, but I'll be riding it out. Your arse's can walk.... :p

GREAT night!!!!!

Met PumpkinPatch and 2Zeros up there in the lot..wish we'd met up with you guys earlier. Next time??!!

C

Comp 670

Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
YES!! I agree that anybody riding today SUCK'S!!!!!:D
Yeah you..MOB and 4Z!!!!:face-icon-small-ton

Hope to get up there sun,I hope the weather holds out..

C

Comp 670

Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
Everybody be careful this weekend...Avy danger is VERY high right now..

Please check all your safety gear and make sure your beacon has new batterys..

Have a great x-mas and new years...:)

B
Oct 25, 2001
Colville, WA.
profile.myspace.com
I made a $100 up there today. Some guy in a Tahoe (NON sledder) with 22,s got confused and ended up on the trail. He was way stuck, so I went back to the trailer, got my 900 Poo and pulled him to the lot. He tossed me a $100, Sweet!

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
good day....found out I have muscles that I haven't used since last year....one of the best 6 person riding groups ever....felt like it was only 4 and we hit some tough tree single track and boonddocking territory.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
tough single tracks????? did you have the bikes cause I know you dont get off the road

yeah...I'm not one for being off the road to far or for very long....staying close to the groomers gives me a better chance to see you actually riding...:beer;;)

as far as tough single track....ask the riding partners for their opinion.....:face-icon-small-sho

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
yeah...I'm not one for being off the road to far or for very long....staying close to the groomers gives me a better chance to see you actually riding...:beer;;)

Owww.... Funnnnny.

Sounds like a good day.

Ruffryder, know you're going home for Christmas. Enjoy the family and have a great Christmas. The rest of us will try to keep the mountains tame for you..;)

P
Lots of fresh

Great meeting you Good 2 Go also. 2Zeros and I had a great time last night up there. There was lots of fresh untracked and with the moonlight shining bright, you almost could not ask for better on a nightride.

Getting home to bed at 2:00 a.m. suck though and then having to get up this morning to go to work.:(

BTW...........nice pics of last nite.

P.P.

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
Great meeting you Good 2 Go also. 2Zeros and I had a great time last night up there. There was lots of fresh untracked and with the moonlight shining bright, you almost could not ask for better on a nightride.

Getting home to bed at 2:00 a.m. suck though and then having to get up this morning to go to work.:(

BTW...........nice pics of last nite.

P.P.

Friday was awesome!!!

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Great ride. it's been three years since I have been on a sled!!! Yammadog it was nice to ride with you finnaly! Roughrider that yami runs awsome. Moonman and ice cap, Thanks (i think........:>) and oh yea Ken, A great ride. I am thinking next time i wont expell all my energy on the first play area so I can ride the rest of the day without getting stuck from no energy!!!! As for the single tracks??? Lets just say everyone got a workout.

All in all I would have to say that it was a steller day for me! I cant beleive I have waited so long to ride!! Cant wait till next time!

Thanks again to the group, you are all outstandin guy's!

Rockin Rob.

I
Jul 5, 2001
Friday Was Awsome !

Started the day at 7:00am and ended at 7:00pm.....

VERY..... long story but the out come was Jr. has a brand new 06 M7 EFI 162" with 25 miles (night ride ) on it ! I will have the camera ready for the look :D on his face Tuesday morning !

Premium Features