• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tampico

W
Dec 19, 2007
rode tampico on the 20th great snow 2 feet of fluff at clover flats middle fork is open and the road was good to treephones then got into the moguls but not to bad. snows finally here

W
Dec 19, 2007
road was great to treephones then got a little rough but not bad moguls off and on to a little past clover flats about as good as it gets for Tampico thanks to the groomer o and by the way when is the meeting for the groomer schedule would like to know thanks

M
Nov 27, 2007
Kennewick, WA
Jeeper and I went up yesterday, no one was there... Lots of new snow and not a track past treephones. Superbowl and little bowl didn't even have a track. I'll post a couple teaser pics.
DSC02743.JPG

DSC02744.JPG

DSC02733.JPG

DSC02736.JPG

DSC02739.JPG

J

JKF

Nov 26, 2007
Richland and Wenatchee,WA
I can ride Friday

Anybody riding up there tomorrow. I'm off work a 8am and could be at Tampico by 11ish. Also looking for folks to ride with around the Blues. My schedule is a little random but I can ride at least every other day.
Jeremy

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
I rode tampico sat and tues, all I have to say is where is the groomer. Sat wasnt bad but after tues I think I need a kidney transplant. The snow up high was awsome but still would be nice to have a decent road to get to it. Makes me wonder why I bothered to buy tabs for my machine.

Premium Features