• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody making snow eliminators for IQ race chassis yet?

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Just like the title says, anybody making them for this chassis yet? The stock tunnel has NO traction at all, and it seems a little weak to be putting any holes in to get rid of some of the snow. It is to late in the year for a different tunnel.....Rox has some running board traction, but they are out of stock........not sure what to do now.

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Good news we will finally have the racer chassis done. I have to proto fit a set when I get back from testing to JAN 3 then if they fit and work we will punch the run out and you can have them the following week. It's a slow painful process with all of the models not to mention that MASSIVE SALES but they are coming.

Last edited:
J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
That sounds good f-bomb. Are you going to incorporate a stiffner in with the boards? The running boards seem like they flex alot more than my Edge, or early IQ chassis did.

S

sodfarmer

Dec 5, 2007
JesseJames

The Better Boards are awesome!! I just installed them on my 2000 700 Polaris tonight and they are tons stiffer. IMHO you will not be unhappy with this product.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
JesseJames

The Better Boards are awesome!! I just installed them on my 2000 700 Polaris tonight and they are tons stiffer. IMHO you will not be unhappy with this product.

x2, put them on my sled last year, and just got the conf. they should be in today for the new sled. Much better traction, and alot stiffer. Best mod you can buy IMO!

Thanks F-bomb

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
Good news we will finally have the racer chassis done. I have to proto fit a set when I get back from testing to JAN 3 then if they fit and work we will punch the run out and you can have them the following week. It's a slow painful process with all of the models not to mention that MASSIVE SALES but they are coming.

How is the project coming? They must be about done? Sure can't wait to get the set that I ordered. These should really save the day when it comes to traction on this model. Jesse.

Premium Features