• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

avy class

sled.man

Premium Member
Dec 8, 2007
lynnwood washington
We have lost 6 in avalanches and 1 self rescue in washington and its not even Christmas yet...We have an:) avy class in Cle Elum jan 5, 2005
$40 206-949-7837

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
It would take some self control to drive all the way to Cle Elum and not skip the class and just go riding. But, I would like to attend an avy class. How long is the class. What time?

sled.man

Premium Member
Dec 8, 2007
lynnwood washington
the class is from 8:30till 5pm Jan 5, 2008 at the CleElum ranger station on the west end of town. class still has some room but filling fast.

Bagger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Central WA
Good Plan

Flakey,
I talked to Mick about the class yesterday, sounds like a good thing. In addition to the Avy class they are also going to have S&R there to give a presentation on their view/needs, and what peeps can do to help.

I'm going to take the sleds, spend Saturday night in CE and ride Sunday before heading home. With the price of fuel, it's cheaper to get a room and stay than go home and head out somewhere on Sunday.
I've never ridden there, any pointers on where to go? (Be Nice!)
Bagger

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Bagger,
There's a group of us from the NW Glacier Cruisers out of Skagit county going to do the same thing. Let us know and we might meet for breakfast and ride.

BigT

Premium Features