• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding st helens friday , anyone else?

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Would like to ride down that way. I have off from tomorrow night through the 6th. I'd take you up on the offer but already have a ride planned for Saturday and Sunday. Have to head up north for those so can't head south on Friday.
I usually ride with my brother and this year my boy so they would likely be along.
A friend of ours had a cabin at St. Helens and loved to ride down there. He has been trying to convince me to head down there but haven't made it yet.
Let me know!

BigT

kiteOregon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Let us know how it is.... I would like to head up early next week if there is coverage.

S

splaterwin

Nov 27, 2007
Vancouver, WA
Looking to ride/kite Saint Helens

Plan to get out as much as possible over holiday week. Open to all days except Christmas. Let me know if you need ride partner.

T
Nov 26, 2007
La Center, Wa.
My b friend was on the orange M8, glad to hear you r all fixed up and ready. He will probably be up there early as I have to work 26th and 27th. We were thinkin of going up before then but will have to see with parties an all for x mas. Hopefully we will see you up there!!!! I have an 06 silver f-350 cc with 25' enclosed interstate we'll be staying in. Glad youre all fixed up.!

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
marble mtn snowpark

How is the road going in to Marble Mt Snowpark?
I have only been to the Wakepish lot and the road up to it SUCKS!:eek:

Luckily the times I have been there the road was free of snow and ice but I would have some serious concerns about driving up that road if it was slick.

(The truck is only a 1/2 ton and the trailer is too much for it.)

How is the road going in to Marble Mt Snowpark?
I have only been to the Wakepish lot and the road up to it SUCKS!:eek:

Luckily the times I have been there the road was free of snow and ice but I would have some serious concerns about driving up that road if it was slick.

(The truck is only a 1/2 ton and the trailer is too much for it.)

it is a little better than the wakepish road and a whole lot shorter, wakepish 20 miles and marble mtn 6 miles off the main road.

T
Nov 26, 2007
La Center, Wa.
A.R. We are gonna have a bunch of friends up from Weds,. on so bring it on up the lahar is covered form what I've heard, I think, he's not off the phone yet!!!! Shark, are you and your wife gonna be up there over the weekend? Hope so, like to meet you both..... some one to ride with!!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

T

Premium Features