• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bikeman F9 engine complete F6 F7 M6 M7

B
Dec 17, 2007
I have a complete engine with Bikeman F9 cylinders and CNC head. The cases have been ported and the crank has been welded and true by Bikeman. The following items are included complete assembled engine, Bikeman fat *** pip, throttle bodies, and a fuel pump with a high-pressure regulator. The following items are not included power valves stock F7 power valves are a direct bolt on. Y pip, recoil, ignition control module, motor mount's. This engine has 550 miles on it. And of course the reason I'm selling it is. The fuel economy is not acceptable for the kind of riding I do. I spend a lot of time trail riding in Canada. This engine makes big horsepower approximately 184. Items you will need to install a D&D Y pipe or not and a boon doctor box preferably one from Bikeman with the correct programming I want your old fuel pump back in exchange or $350 for mine additional if you have any questions e-mail bradsacperformance@Hotmail.com or you can call me at 231-649-8951 $3200 plus shipping no trades don't even ask thanks Brad

Premium Features