• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HSCC Portland Chapter

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
Did we lose our thread with all the changes in snowest? I can not find it so I'm starting this thread. The news is HSCC meeting 12/20 at Old Market Brew Pub located at 6959 SW Multnomah Blvd near 6:00. We will probably need a table for eight mention to the host that you are hear for the HSCC meeting. I know our founder wore his sled jacket for we could find each other. I will be doing the same blue Klien:face-icon-small-win

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Not attending...

Sorry, I am going to have to back out. I have the flu today :mad: and my goal is too be well enough to ride on Saturday or Sunday. So, while riding over beers is always good :beer; .....I'm gonna have to pass in the hopes of being able to ride in the mountains. :p

Don't forget to have a beer in honor of F.L.I.T. (Dave)!!

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
YOU MUST HAVE A BEER AND A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR OUR FALLEN BROTHER F.L.I.T. This is mandatory. He was with us for the first meeting and all but one of the rest of them. I will not be able to make it, so I am going to take your word for it.
Have a great time and I hope that there is a good turn out for the new beginning of the Oregon Chapter.
The Oregon HSCC Founder.......

Last edited:

reed4rmk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Clackamas, OR
So, is this a private club, or one that anyone that is interested can show up. I live in Clackamas but work about 5 minutes from the Pub and am looking for some people to BS and ride with. Reed

P

Pac Man

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Aug 28, 2001
Oregon
OC,

Glad to see someone took the lead after Tedd abandoned us for greener pastures. I will not be able to make the meet tomorrow, but will look for next months meeting.

Pac Man

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
I'm sick

The weather outside is delightful and I want to ride on Saturday, howerver I'm at work with a stuffed up Head:eek: I should probably not goto the HSCC meeting which means one or two peope will show. I say we shoot for a better turnout in 08. Hope everyone gets the message.
:)enjoy the fresh snow:D

T
Dec 3, 2007
Tigard, OR
I can't make it either tonight. So I think that might leave nobody. Too bad because I live near the pub. We will have to try again early January after everyone gets some good riding in.

TTT

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
First 08 meeting

I would like to suggest that we try to have our first HSCC meeting for 08 at Hooters in Beaverton at 6 o'clock on Jan 17 or 24. What day is best for everyone or a different day?:beer;:cool:

O
Dec 6, 2007
Oregon City
I agree the food does suck at Hooters! The only reason was the H in the HSCC but no problem if everyone wants the Old Market Brew pub. So please post preferred location and date. I hope this meeting is inked by Jan 14.

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
HSCC stands for "Hooters Snow Conditions Club".....
As the founder of the Portland Chapter of HSCC, I am going to Veto the meeting on the 17th of January. I am calling the meeting for January 16th at 6pm at the Beaverton Hooters. This is the night, be there and meet some other sledders over beer and "bad food". Hope to see you all there.

Sorry to highjack your thread OCsledhead........

P

Pac Man

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Aug 28, 2001
Oregon
I'm in!! Beavertown Hooters on the 16th at 6:00pm. Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

Tedd, I take it you will be joining us?

Pac Man

Premium Features