• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo's

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
Or you spend 11k on a Ski Doo and get to take it the dealership every week,,,y'know it's a damn good thing it's so light cause you won't see too many people b!tch'n about towing you out when you run out of belts.That's the only machine I know that will run out of belts before it runs out of gas,,ha ha ha.The cool thing is that the 5k we save on belts, we'll spend on a turbo.

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
:cool: I think i will spend 11K on a new Yamaha and then spend another 5k so it will keep up with the other brands?

Keep up ? LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

Go spend the 5 grand on the toilet you ride and see if it can "keep up".

Till then, "Keep up" the good thread hahahaha.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Someone who obviously hasn't witnessed YT's in person yet. Maybe its time for a road trip to Bozeman.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
wow where did all they new idiots come from since we started the new forum seems to be allot more than normal.:confused:

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
There are a lot of 2smoke douche bags on the forums this year. I don't have a problem with them until they start this kind of bashing. At least our sleds won't blow up when we put a turbo on it. Buy it, turbo it, ride it forever!!!

$5000 on belts per season or $5000 on a turbo kit to make your sled kick the **** outta anything???? That's a hard question..... NOT!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Meeker, Colorado
well GDreyer you might be a yamaha 4 stroke bashing punk but i dont know of an "modes" for a m1000 - 2007 M1000 w/modes. I guess your items to learn this season will be how to highmark watching yamahas and spell reading snowest. And best of luck on the top end rebuild at the end of the season;)

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
hey GD.. I will be up around the bozeman area mid Jan... If your man enough you should bring those kitty's with ya.. and we can see about the keeping up..:D

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
hey GD.. I will be up around the bozeman area mid Jan... If your man enough you should bring those kitty's with ya.. and we can see about the keeping up..:D

snow_knight please take the camera so we can see the whhhhhoooooppppppp a$$ your going to give.:D:D LMFAO at all these posts lately..:face-icon-small-blu

G
Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, Montana
Well I can tell you Yamaha guys are proud of your sleds, they are just so heavy. I guess you have to have a turbo just to keep up. Skidoo are so lite you can bring along 100 lbs of belts and still be a head of the yamaha.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Its better to keep your mouth shut and hide your ignorance rather than open it and remove all doubt.

I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
These arguments about which brand is better is gayer than cum in a moustache.......

I think HYFLYR hit the nail on the head....... How do you argue something without adequate experience.

J
Nov 28, 2007
Lake Tahoe and Chicago
shut your pie hole and listen GD

your comparing a honda civic to a viper!
honda is cheaper, lighter, less horsepower
viper is more$$, heavier, and a ton more horsepower!!!
Witch would you like to drive!!!:eek::eek:
I own both 2 and 4 stroke apex turbo is mine and my old one is a srx mnt. that my kid drives. everyone here in this thread has riden both but what about you GD. i will never buy a 2 stroke again and neither would you if you rode one too. ride your poo with a hundred belt (yamis are only about 60-80Lb more then others) and have fun going half way up while we ride to the sky with are skis in the air!!!

PS GD how much money you have in your sled after your can, reeds, carbs, and so on to add up to what 150 hp, please you insult yourself with your comments. dont be mad because you spent $13000 on a sled thats half a yami I GOT A TURBO BEOTCH!!!!

Premium Features