• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lamoille.

S
Nov 6, 2002
Alaska
I Did!!!

Unloaded where they barricade the road, up to bathrooms and right back out. 12.5 miles on the road is all. You could still see the outlines of the parking bumpers in the snow. That was last Sunday (9th). The kid went up Tuesday and said it was still the same. WE NEED SNOW! A little bit more snow, and Tim and Amanda won't have enough parts to keep us all running!

yesterday we thought about it. we were gonna after we picked up my sled from thin air.
but we didnt want to hit any pavement.man im dying for some snow.although its suposed to snow here monday night thru thursday night. when was your first real ride last year, off road,climbing etc...??

K
Nov 30, 2007
You Elko boys, keep us updated on the Rubies. I know there is a large group of us down here in Reno who can't wait to get back over there to ride. :)

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
hey you elko boys...i'm trying to get a hold of gary westwood. i had his number in my phone and my phone died. i lost all of my contacts. also, i'm trying to get a hold of jeff teeter up there too. if you guys know them, can you PM me their contact info?

thanks!

jeff

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
still need some more

As of 12-30 we got 30-40 inchs of powder no real base yet(tell it sets up) but it was snowing all day. Had a blast tring to break trail to the lake!

R

rmk_racer

Nov 26, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Rode Lamoille on Tues. There is quite a bit more snow than there was Christmas day but still lots of rocks and not much you can climb without hitting them.

Avy conditions are not good. The big steep hill to the south of the lake has slid. Always thought this hill had big avalanche potential but have never seen it slide. It broke at the ridge line, came down over the bench, and down to the lake. Be smart people, live to ride another day.

S

B

Blazer

Nov 28, 2007
Elko,NV
just a few rocks

Well I'll be out for a least a two to three weeks thanks to my stupidity. Snapped my brand new Fox float shock and fabcraft trailing arm.

Premium Features