• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golden, vandalism solution found

S

Spector

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary, AB
Calgary Snowmobile club, Zacs Tracs class and others today passed the hat and paid the trail pass dude $5 each to stay till end of day. Problem solved! Easy peesie, lemon squeezie.:p

A
Nov 30, 2007
Kelliher,Sask
All fine and dandy but what about areas like hope and silent pass and such that they are not collecting trail passes from??? I have no problem with givin a little extra to stay but what about other areas???

A
Nov 30, 2007
Kelliher,Sask
Hey man i know what you meen but alot of my friends ride golden so im not gonna ditch them. I ride revy about 5 times more than golden, but i still ride there.. I dont need my $60000 dollar truck being broken into, cause let me tell you this much, its a cold ride back to cow town

P
Nov 28, 2007
Kitimat B.C.
I believe TBone said there was a couple feet of fresh up top on another thread, Avy report says alot of wind transport occured and more snow is on the way. I still havent been out, (one quick ride up hosp.) my primary "S$*t the bed" and is the shop......... bushing, rollers, ramps, pins.......................

P
Nov 28, 2007
Kitimat B.C.
gotta work friday nite, going out for a short ride on friday with buddies who are staying here for the weekend and riding whilst I work ( f u c k e r s ). I'll ski a couple days this week then I'm off tues day till new years.

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Golden BC
trail into Silent was awsum till the 2 narrow bridges, then a little whopp d doo......... then snow was really good up top. vis was ****ty(yesterday). Gonna try Silver Mines tomoorow i think. I love getting in there early man......... no tracks & not that hard to break into there. I heard thru the grapevine that Hope was awsum today.

T

EDIT: sorry, but kind of off topic here!!!!

Last edited:
Premium Features