• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Graves creek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
If any of you are ridn up graves creek watch out for the bumps on the rd around red rock canyon/around weasel cabin turn off there rocks!!! we tryed to get them off when we groomed but htere frozen to the rd and often times you dont see em!! Just b careful and have fun:D

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
Went out for a ride today...went up clarence and did a bit of climbing up there then we dropped down into the lake and went up bluebird not enough snow up there to climb...but we got a trail in there now......PRAY for SNOW!!!

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
Looks like it just might be good this weekend...got about 5-6 inches at work today and was still snown when I came home!! I might just have to get sick in the next couple of days lol

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
I think I need to go see the doc!!:D Another 6 inches last night at work that makes at least a foot if not more up high:p Might just go for a little ride this afternoon as soon as I get done plown roads (what a waste of snow)

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
Lots n lots of snow guys!!!! went yesterday freakn awsome pushn snow over da hood everywere we went.....poker run was today hope everybody had fun!!!
Maybe I will be up and running soon and can ride a real sled again...untill then be safe and have fun!!!

D

DRAFTINGMAN

Jan 9, 2008
X
Clarence Bowl Powder

Buck, I and Stoken and 2 other guys spent 7 hours breaking trail into Clarence bowl the day before the poker run.....:) ..... Oh yes over the hood
powder and a fantastic workout!! We didnt play on the walls..... to much
soft stuff ready to slide... Any one been in there since then??

Draftingman

P.s thanks for the heads up on the rocks in the road!!

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
I think letcher and some of them went in there last weekend...but not sure???melted my topend down so im waitn on parts b4 I can play!!! the m7 dont quite cut it

D

DRAFTINGMAN

Jan 9, 2008
X
Heading to Cooke City next weekend

I am heading to Cooke City next weekend for one of my annual trips down there... I have been going there for about Ten years now!!!:)

I do not know who you are MTNRIDER 406, I am Kevin Treece out of
Kalispell, MT, I grew up there and ride up there alot with the local guys.

I usually watch the forum for Cooke snow conditions when I saw your thread. Its good to have info. from you!! But Buck calls me and torments
me all the time too!!! as he says LETS RIDE!!:cool:

Good luck with the top end.. I have a new NOS kit in my 2006 summit x800
that I cannot get working, any ideas??

Draftingman

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
I am heading to Cooke City next weekend for one of my annual trips down there... I have been going there for about Ten years now!!!:)

I do not know who you are MTNRIDER 406, I am Kevin Treece out of
Kalispell, MT, I grew up there and ride up there alot with the local guys.

I usually watch the forum for Cooke snow conditions when I saw your thread. Its good to have info. from you!! But Buck calls me and torments
me all the time too!!! as he says LETS RIDE!!:cool:

Good luck with the top end.. I have a new NOS kit in my 2006 summit x800
that I cannot get working, any ideas??

Draftingman
I was hoping to get to cooke this year but it looks like my money is going in to my motor instead:mad: I am Jason Miller Ive probaly seen ya up there before....anyway have fun at cooke maybe well see ya up graves one of these days:D im ridn an orange and black m7 untill my polaris is back together:eek:

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
Went up sunday afternoon for aride things are basing up so getting arounds pretty easy now. went up clarence and played upthere for a bit got a couple good pulls in then the fog blew in and that was the end of that...dropped down a bit lower and went to a spot where nobodys been yet and goofed off there untill dark...lots of fun.
fug this threads dead :(

D

DRAFTINGMAN

Jan 9, 2008
X
Another great ride!!

:D:D Went with Coleman, Donna, Brent, Buck, and Bill Saturday, a little foggy but could see enough to get on the hills.
Made the Boondocking run over Baboon, dropped down to the lake, then up to the bowls above the lake. That is one tough trail to break to get to the bowls above the lake! Not for the weak at heart!! Donna made the climb up the face at Baboon with a large group of guys below that would not even play on that hill. We climbed on the hills above the lake and when we came down..... Donna took off her helmit and one of the guys sitting there watching us says..... That was a God Damm woman!! :p LOL

Great Snow and Lots of Fun... heading to Cooke Wednesday Morn.
I will be thinking of ya all!:cool:

Kevin/ Draftingman

D

DRAFTINGMAN

Jan 9, 2008
X
Back from Cooke!!

:)Back from Cooke City, pretty nasty most of the time! lots of wind and blowing snow. Spent the first day in some sunshine on LuLu.
Then went to the Top of the World Friday.... Big mistake dropped into a blow hole and spent awhile getting out.... Saturday back to Round lake and behind daisy... a little better .. Lots of big climbs and over the hood powder, but still low visibility!!:confused: Lots of fun with the guys from London and my brother in laws! :):beer; lucky we came out without a chopper ride for some of the Brits from London... They did over 5900.00 in
damage to the 10 rental sleds!:( Spent alot of time on the end of a ski pulling!! but all in the spirit of fun:D...

Later!!

P>S> thanks for the pics.... not alot of photo ops in Cooke this year... sorry

Kevin/ draftingman

M
Jan 14, 2004
lookn for an 800 motor for my edge chassis if ya got or know of one holler at me pulease:beer;

My buddy has a brand new 800 motor for an edge chassis 2004. It has the big bearing etc installed and If I remember it had about 6 or 700 miles on it before it was rebuilt. Believe it or not some dumba$$ stole the sled with no motor so he now has no need for it. PM me if you are interested. I have a place in Eureka so could likely get it there at some point.

M5

M

mtnrider406

Dec 2, 2007
rexford mt
went up into clarence yesterday and burnt almost all of are gas up there:( it was a good time though.....a few buddies came up from bonners ferry too check graves out and show off there razzooo shiznit :) i really liked the turbo nytro but I would rather have a supercharger though I think:confused: too much lag with turbo for tree riding but still fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features