• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

20 miles and gone through three belts on my Nytro

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
That was some pretty funny chit right there !!! Got belt ?

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Yamaha belts are so good that after a day of riding i take it off my sled and wear it out to the bar with my favorite jeans. Even chicks dig it !

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
Had a good 115km ride today near home. Lots of fresh and breaking trail all day. We did have to change a belt, but it wasn't on the Yamis ;)

P
Nov 29, 2007
nytro belts

Ist ever for me this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! blew 2 belts on my nytro????? WTF?
The clutch was smoken hot,thought on was on the wifes XRS? 8ft of fresh snow 16lbs of BOOST .THe 1st guy on top of the burn , 50 guys stuck everywhere!!!! THink I need some extra cooling?

G
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George
f#$% that was some DEEP snow hay

me and Tim blew a belt each My came apart in the firts bowl I've never helped out so many people get unstuck in one day lost about 20lbs I'm ready for the beach now lol

I think it was because of the snow conditions that the belts went, the sleds were working hard and the belts heated up plus all that fine fluff gets in everething could of sliped then cought and riped just a guess

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Yamaha belts are so good that after a day of riding i take it off my sled and wear it out to the bar with my favorite jeans. Even chicks dig it !

I wish you would wear it, maybe it would keep your pants up.

Premium Features