• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any info on Greenwater

M
Nov 26, 2007
Puyallup, Wa.
We were up there Monday. Matterhorn was the usual compact snow and ice, pucker factor 6 of 10. Trails were nicely groomed on this side w/2" of new. Was told they will start grooming the other side today. Snow all the way to W/J. Ice Hill pucker factor 4 of 10.

Someone got a $430 ticket at Pyramid Park snopark for no snopark permit and expired trailer tabs and left it on my friends windshield. Don't think they were too happy.

Last edited:
S
Dec 23, 2005
WA
how was it today? if it got any snow like the olympics did i am sure it was great.

went up into the olympics today to get a tree and at the snow line was 4" of fresh and about another 1000' up was a foot of fresh.

thanks

M
Nov 26, 2007
Puyallup, Wa.
Just got back from an Easton to W/J ride, 125 miles total. Went over via Tacoma Pass and Green Pass, not drifted over too bad at Green Pass.

Return trip via Manastash Ridge, Tripod Meadow, Five Corners, etc.

I'm sore.

C

cat600x2

Nov 26, 2007
w.w. hills
got back from greenwater first up their. wasnt bad went over to the east side went through bear ck and headed up ravens roost way only when playing in a gravel pit i jumped over a hill and the left ski came right down on a basketball sized rock never even seen it. kinda bananad the simmons and buckled the saddle bent it all back when we got home and everything turned out alright! need about 4-5 ft more snow lots of stumps logs, ROCKS haha but over all it wasnt bad

S
Nov 27, 2007
Bonney Lake
Greenwater...

Ohh Boy do we need more snow, Rode today up at greenwater. Dont bother going up there unless your looking for a nice rode ride.. Or they get about 6 more feet of snow. The 70 road was pretty damn Icy, Leaned how to fishtail my new 28' enclosed through the matterhorn, No paint loss! Think that Warren lost a cylinder on his New XP.. Made it back to the truck, But running on one. I think the trees grew 3-4 feet this last summer.. Please Ohh snow Goddess bless us with dump after dump, I would love to actually get to do some climbing this season...

R
Dec 12, 2007
Orting, WA
greenwater

I passed on riding this weekend and got some of my Christmas stuff done. I will be at Greenwater next Saturday. I am going to take my son for his first day of snowmobiling. He is use to his 9 hp TTR-125. I am going to let him ride the ol' Grocery Getter sled, 98 Summit X 670 with twin crankshop pipes and a Union Bay head. I wonder will he notice a horsepower difference?? Damn Warren, no wide open throttle on the brand new sled, LOL!!! See you dudes later--Jay

skippyh2o

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2005
Bonney Lake
www.hidsource.com
Ohh Boy do we need more snow, Rode today up at greenwater. Dont bother going up there unless your looking for a nice rode ride.. Or they get about 6 more feet of snow. The 70 road was pretty damn Icy, Leaned how to fishtail my new 28' enclosed through the matterhorn, No paint loss! Think that Warren lost a cylinder on his New XP.. Made it back to the truck, But running on one. I think the trees grew 3-4 feet this last summer.. Please Ohh snow Goddess bless us with dump after dump, I would love to actually get to do some climbing this season...

Tell him to quit running those BR9ES plugs. Rode Gold Creek Sat, was ok. Thanks for the call! :p
PS I have your pink axle kit.

J
Dec 6, 2007
redmond, wa.
was in that group....not sore, but tired....

Just got back from an Easton to W/J ride, 125 miles total. Went over via Tacoma Pass and Green Pass, not drifted over too bad at Green Pass.

Return trip via Manastash Ridge, Tripod Meadow, Five Corners, etc.

I'm sore.

Ken, it was a fun but Loonnnggg day. We need to go about half the distance and play more.....how about riding on wednesday? Did you buy the new sled? How about a mid-week break-in ride?

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
friday

headin up friday i think to dial in my turbo ( new fuel system clutching and a bigger turbo ) and take my son up for his first ride on his new z370 should be a hoot
mike:D

B
Nov 21, 2007
Enumclaw,Wa
Graveler

If you are talking where the bathroom is then yes. I went this last sunday, it was alright. Definetely put the scratchers down on the way up. I'm sure even today was a whole lot better then sunday.

Don't forget about the nice hunk of prime rib over at whistlin' jacks on thursday's

Big

Premium Features