• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

This has nothing to do with conditions.....

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
But it freaking cracked me UP! BWAHAHAHAHAAA (the part in blue)

#4 Today, 09:55 AM
JStrows
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EW, Give me a jngle next week if you have a day off during the week.

HERS= Who cares about her!

= All About Me!

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Unfortunately, no
I have been puting off the dreaded X-Mas shopping long enough and I'm going to make myself do it this weekend.
But keep posting pictures of your rides so I can live vicariously through you guys !!!
I'm jealouse of all the qwesome places you go. I'd love to go to Hearts Pass but all I have to move my sleds with is a 3 place enclosed trailer and that won't fit on that dang road!
Someday I hope to get a bigger truck and get a sled deck for those type of places.
Have fun at GC. Roost Fordman for me would ya? !!

J

jer

Feb 24, 2003
everett wa.
i hate x-mas it takes away good riding day
not sure when i,ll be able to go probably
around the 1st of the year we are still
cleaning up from the 4 inches of water we
had in the basment

jer:(

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
Unfortunately, no
I have been puting off the dreaded X-Mas shopping long enough and I'm going to make myself do it this weekend.
But keep posting pictures of your rides so I can live vicariously through you guys !!!
I'm jealouse of all the qwesome places you go. I'd love to go to Hearts Pass but all I have to move my sleds with is a 3 place enclosed trailer and that won't fit on that dang road!
Someday I hope to get a bigger truck and get a sled deck for those type of places.
Have fun at GC. Roost Fordman for me would ya? !!

I'll be busy working on the next forecast. Besides... I don't know how to ride.

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
I think we will be at Gold Creek, haven't coordinated with the wifey. Gee that has never happened before. She's in San Fran. be home about 11:00, she will brobably be too tired to ride, I will try to convince her to go up there tommorrow. LOL.............

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Riding wasn't so bad today. About a foot in some areas, but there was a very slick crust underneath that made for some hairy wash outs (my track). All in all, a great day. Got to meet a new sledchick. binatree?? :)

No pictures though.

We took our 3 place enclosed up to Harts... no biggie...

Jer, that sucks, sorry to hear. :(

S
Nov 28, 2007
Yea,
Not a bad road ride today. Got the kids to stretch their bodies a bit, will be SORE tommorrow! Was a little off trail action, had watch for the hidden mines, heard a couple smacks from other riders.
Next week should prove to fun I would think!
Smitty

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Riding wasn't so bad today. About a foot in some areas, but there was a very slick crust underneath that made for some hairy wash outs (my track).

I would have to agree. Got the first roll on the nytro today. Friend got another, and almost had a bad one. We chickened out and turned around.

Monday night and a couple of days this week should be really good.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
I would have to agree. Got the first roll on the nytro today. Friend got another, and almost had a bad one. We chickened out and turned around.

Monday night and a couple of days this week should be really good.

Dude...that wasn't a real roll.....gotta wait until it stops at a tree to call it real....LOL...I would call you side hilling....just on the wrong side and not on the sled....:eek:.....

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Jstrowes,

I am getting there. Small steps, rather than large expensive ones.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Jstrowes,

I am getting there. Small steps, rather than large expensive ones.

I gotta say....for as much crap as we give Dave....he's only deserving of just a little bit of it....mostly because he just started in the hills and he did come from the flat...but he can ride and he's not a drag to any riding group, unlike some of you guys...(DD, BLINDMOMMA, and others....LOL) j/k....

It was funny watching him tilt his sled over on it's side and look around probably thinking...OH SH*& what am I going to do now...and I know he had to have said it when he went to push that thing back upright..>HA HA>>>

:beer;:beer;for you dave...welcome to the NW!!

J
Nov 26, 2007
I gave my official PROPS to Dave a while back when he tried to go drink for drink with a few of us around the camp fire. The only casualty was a missing backpack and an aching head in the morning!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I gotta say....for as much crap as we give Dave....he's only deserving of just a little bit of it....mostly because he just started in the hills and he did come from the flat...but he can ride and he's not a drag to any riding group, unlike some of you guys...(DD, BLINDMOMMA, and others....LOL) j/k....

It was funny watching him tilt his sled over on it's side and look around probably thinking...OH SH*& what am I going to do now...and I know he had to have said it when he went to push that thing back upright..>HA HA>>>

:beer;:beer;for you dave...welcome to the NW!!

Thanks man,

though I was thinking a couple of things.

1. Why am I always the last person to go over this stuff?
2. Why doesn't it just start on fire and be over with already?
3. I really hope I don't get it right side up, just to let it get speed and smack some trees.
4. come on you pos yamaha, get the fu*& back on your skiis. Dang this sled is heavy.
5. I wonder how much oil is coming out of the tank?
6. Is that gas I smell?
7. The only way you are going down the hill without me is by going through me you pos.
8. This sled is making me angry (in hulk voice). Come on. Come on. FU you POS snowmobile, get over. oh.... oh...noo, whoow that was pretty close.
9. Dang, wonder why it won't start (remembering a gas smell from before). At least I can't smell the gas anymore. I wonder if Mike has jumper cables? I wonder if anyone has tow cables?
10. Why is Rob coming up the hill now that I have the sled back up? Hope he didn't come up to watch me roll it again.

Hope you enjoy this.

Kind of sucks I won't be around for the holidays, riding out here rocks and is easily better than anything I have ridden before.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Thanks man,

though I was thinking a couple of things.

1. Why am I always the last person to go over this stuff?
2. Why doesn't it just start on fire and be over with already?
3. I really hope I don't get it right side up, just to let it get speed and smack some trees.
4. come on you pos yamaha, get the fu*& back on your skiis. Dang this sled is heavy.
5. I wonder how much oil is coming out of the tank?
6. Is that gas I smell?
7. The only way you are going down the hill without me is by going through me you pos.
8. This sled is making me angry (in hulk voice). Come on. Come on. FU you POS snowmobile, get over. oh.... oh...noo, whoow that was pretty close.
9. Dang, wonder why it won't start (remembering a gas smell from before). At least I can't smell the gas anymore. I wonder if Mike has jumper cables? I wonder if anyone has tow cables?
10. Why is Rob coming up the hill now that I have the sled back up? Hope he didn't come up to watch me roll it again.

Hope you enjoy this.

Kind of sucks I won't be around for the holidays, riding out here rocks and is easily better than anything I have ridden before.

RufRyder, Welcome to the NW!
One of the best memories I've had riding was a week of riding here with a guy who flew out from MN. He was a real good rider in the ditches and it was fun trying to teach him what sidehilling was and how to judge when to turn down before he rolled.;)
He was all smiles, all the time and lovin' every minute of the ride. It really didn't take him long at all before he was trying to climb everything in sight and having a ball !
It was like watching a kid in a candy store with a hundred bucks seeing him having a blast on even the smallest of play areas, not wanting to leave any untracked snow for the next group.
Our riding here is so different than what they're used to back in the midwest and I have to remind myself what an amazing sight and experience it must be for a flatland transplant.

Premium Features