• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

underhood google storage

C

cowkiller

Nov 26, 2007
Eugene Or.
underhood goggle storage

I saw something like this somewhere but I sure don't remember where.
Anybody got any ideas. I think it may have been an a/c flier who knows
anybody got one? used one? know where to get one?
the one I saw had a silver heat resistant look to it.
Good Idea, it's always nice to put on warm goggles when it's snowing like crazy.

Last edited:
E
Nov 26, 2007
meridian idaho
GOOGLE storage?

underhood google storage

I saw something like this somewhere but I sure don't remember where.
Anybody got any ideas. I think it may have been an a/c flier who knows
anybody got one? used one? know where to get one?
the one I saw had a silver heat resistant look to it.
Good Idea, it's always nice to put on warm googles when it's snowing like crazy.

Oh great now everyone is going to take their computers snowmobiling. What's gonna be next? When will it end?
Sorry couldn't resist. Try the western power sports catalog online.

O
Nov 30, 2007
got one from a arcticcat dealer in Bellingham WA. On the M8 it bolts onto the 2 bolts for the steering post. wouldn't want to leave a pair in it all day(may melt) but works good for short term.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Ponoka, AB
LMAO! One person calls them googles instead of goggles and everyone else follows suit. That is funny s*** right there. Anyways looks like a good idea to keep your spares warm and clear.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
we made our own last year. went to bimart they have some nylon mess bags that are just about the right size. took 2 strips of metal riveted them to the plate covering the steering post, then riveted the bag to the strips. used this most of last year and works awesome. you would think things would melt but it really does work well. the add for the ac one came in the pride magazine.

C

colorado logger

Dec 4, 2007
south fork co
i also saw same ad called cat dealer might be in today i will try this weekend let you know hope works i have tried alot of different things underhood melted alot of plastic

C

cowkiller

Nov 26, 2007
Eugene Or.
oops

LMAO! One person calls them googles instead of goggles and everyone else follows suit. That is funny s*** right there. Anyways looks like a good idea to keep your spares warm and clear.
I did screw that up... youre right that is funny....

Last edited:
L

LRD

Mar 27, 2002
I have the Western Power vented storage bag (45-2566) and they are slick, no problem putting it under the hood of a Rev but will be a challenge on my XP.

Good Luck

S

stay tuned

Oct 18, 2002
Bozeman, MT.
Most everyone has the goggles with a snap-over holder on one end and velcro on the other. Just buy an extra snap-holder and velcro and then find a place under the hood to place them and then warm them puppies up.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
I have the Western Power vented storage bag (45-2566) and they are slick, no problem putting it under the hood of a Rev but will be a challenge on my XP.

Good Luck

I have one of these on my REV too, works great.
I can't find a place to mount one on my wifes REV though because she has an SDI 600 and the best place for mounting it is in the same place all her electronics are mounted (under the hood in front of the headlight).

Premium Features