• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer River

B
Nov 26, 2007
Im going on Friday if anyone wants 2 meet up.

Guys . I know a Killer spot to ride right now at the placer.

[ Alaska snow] Chris You know the area my dad told you about . just to the right of the entrance of the glaicer. if you wana bring the 154s out im gona go see if the "heaven" area is good up there.

Look for a m7orange.
and a Tapex. Well be at the placer around 1030-11am. 3rd parking lot next to ingrim creek.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Im going on Friday if anyone wants 2 meet up.

Guys . I know a Killer spot to ride right now at the placer.

[ Alaska snow] Chris You know the area my dad told you about . just to the right of the entrance of the glaicer. if you wana bring the 154s out im gona go see if the "heaven" area is good up there.

Look for a m7orange.
and a Tapex. Well be at the placer around 1030-11am. 3rd parking lot next to ingrim creek.

You act as if you know some hidden spot out there, any of us that really ride there have already explored every area around there, aside from going all the way up the side of the glacier..squirrel flats, grand view, etc..

Anyway, placer should be a lot better now, it was snowing REALLY hard when I left yesterday at 3 pm...

D
Dec 4, 2007
He's talking about grandview chad, apparently his dad just calls it heaven. First tracks there is very nice but if its tracked at all enduring that long *** ride is questionable.

Chris wont have the 154's after thursday anyway bottomfeeder :D

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Sunday, alders high, snow low. Nice to meet a few of you from here. Next time we need more snow!

Nice meetin you out there. Once again chad was working on his chit but thats normal i guess, lmao. Its all good buddy. :D Hopefully we will see you there again.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Yeah we ran into these guys
I suppose Lurkin has a price to pay when they block you in at overflow parkin

Dammit I didn't realize you guys took pictures of my workin on my sled haha...nice meetin you puff...and we tried not to block you guys in, figured you and that blue chevy were together from the way they parked in front of you so we just sandwiched in..and yeah catillak I got the joke heh

Saturday was easy putting the trail in to Skookum and Spencer glaciers. The area needed more snow for sure. I missed Sunday as I was up on the Yetna training for the Iron Dog (Team #55).

Yesterday we took our tours up to Johnson Pass due to poor visibility and thats when the snow started adding up. I went down to Placer today at noon to plow our lot out and there was at least 18" of new since Saturday and after 4 hours of plowing there was another 2+" in our lot.:D They are calling for another 10-16" this evening!:D

As soon as the storm breaks, it should be real good! Ride safe everyone!

Chris

Premium Features