• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I have an Idea, Can we keep it to the point?

W
Nov 26, 2007
Bay City MI
First off Hello to everyone and thank god it's snowing!! My idea is this, can we have a Rabbit Ears riding/snow condition post on here WITHOUT all the other stuff. What I mean is if someone posts "Hey, I was up on the Ears today and we got 6" of new and they are grooming the north side".

What I DON"T want to see is 10 posts following with "SWEET :D:D" or " Hey Bob did you and Nancy get her sled running" or "I can't wait I'll be there on Tuesday!" or whatever. What I don't like is going through 15 posts to find out what is REALLY going on up there or anywhere else for that matter. Hey man it's cool if you want to give a shout out to your peeps, just do it on another post or tread. I don't know..... tell me what you think:light:. Give it some thought.

My .02 worth and I cant wait for the CO 4m Ride!!:beer;

Traxx.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Hey PJ, How'd your sled run Monday afternoon? ;)

Starting to get the rings seated, sled got stronger as the day wore on. Checked the plugs towards the end and I think I can drop a couple of sizes once I get the motor broken in. Once that happens I'll start working on the NOS! Thanks for the ride, had a great time!:beer;

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
Is countersteering a good technique to use in Colorado, or does it only work in Alaska because the magnetic lines of flux are closer together? :face-icon-small-con

Just one of the village idiots chimming in...

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Is countersteering a good technique to use in Colorado, or does it only work in Alaska because the magnetic lines of flux are closer together? :face-icon-small-con

Just one of the village idiots chimming in... :rolleyes:

Screw it, more fun to be a smart a$$! :beer; Countersteering only works at high altitudes with a ported chaincase! Be sure to carry a few extra powerbands in your pocket, depending on snow conditions!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Meeker, Colorado
PJtheMunchkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItDoAble View Post
Is countersteering a good technique to use in Colorado, or does it only work in Alaska because the magnetic lines of flux are closer together?

Just one of the village idiots chimming in...

Screw it, more fun to be a smart a$$! Countersteering only works at high altitudes with a ported chaincase! Be sure to carry a few extra powerbands in your pocket, depending on snow conditions!

at least you jumped on to the right ship

Im glad your sled ran well i was a little worried while you were wrenching for a while. That thing sounds mean by the way.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
at least you jumped on to the right ship

Im glad your sled ran well i was a little worried while you were wrenching for a while. That thing sounds mean by the way.

Thanks, I was worried too! Can't wait till the 22nd to go out again! I wanna try out yours, get a feel for the dark side;)

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
And i think we have a concensus on sticking to the point:D Same answer you got last time you posted this eh. (note how I actually stuck to the point!)

Last edited:
Premium Features