• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

southern Or. Annie creek

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
12/9/07 This report was by some friends since I was up north at Stayton picking up my wifes new sled. 3" at Annie creek snowpark and only 6" up at higher elevations with no base.:(

W
Nov 29, 2007
A bunch of us from the 173FW headed down to Medicine lake on satuday and there was only about 6" on the roads. Not worth going back for a long while. We headed to lake of the woods on sunday ( Four mile lake road ) and were surprised when we got to the lake. There was a honest 18" up there! although none of us were brave enough to merge of the trial. Hope this storm coming in this weekend dumps a bunch! Were most likely going to hit diamond the next two weekends.

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
A bunch of us from the 173FW headed down to Medicine lake on satuday and there was only about 6" on the roads. Not worth going back for a long while. We headed to lake of the woods on sunday ( Four mile lake road ) and were surprised when we got to the lake. There was a honest 18" up there! although none of us were brave enough to merge of the trial. Hope this storm coming in this weekend dumps a bunch! Were most likely going to hit diamond the next two weekends.

Wife and I rode Medicine Monday:( Hope January brings the snow.

C
Jan 18, 2004
Merrill Oregon
Chest deep powder sunday at Annie Creek:D 15 miles felt like 70;) Heading up again on the
1st.. Also there is no grooming at all until some major repairs are done..

100_0829.jpg

100_0831.jpg

100_0830.jpg

Last edited:
W
Nov 29, 2007
Drove past Annie up to Thousand Springs on Monday and it was worth the extra half and hour. We hooked up with some riders form medford who had worked as loggers a while back and the new every inch of that area. Went to alot of off trail clear cutt hills. Awesome, and it was finally sunny. Might try Annie this weekend with the wife. Looks like more snow and wind. Keep it coming baby!

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Rode with 2dabar and Trenchervon out of Annie Creek today. Another all day snow fest. The only time it let up was when we loaded up to go home. Got to try my new Nike riding shoes (forgot my boots). The running board feel is incredable but the water proofing sucks. I'd pass if your looking at a pair. LOL

IMG_3459Medium-1.jpg

IMG_3489Medium.jpg

IMG_3480Medium.jpg

IMG_3473Medium.jpg

IMG_3466Medium.jpg

IMG_3494Medium.jpg

IMG_3474Medium.jpg

Last edited:
I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Ya 2dabar tried Romeo's a couple years back. He nearly lost one after one of his famous dismounts. At least my Nikes laced up.

O
Nov 26, 2001
Grants Pass, OR
Jason, Glad you had a good day. Pauls been talking about going riding up there alot lately so when you decide to go again and count us in. I'll let you know about tomorrow as we'll have to see if the weather let's up a little and they reopen 140. Dan

Premium Features