• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

crows nest fernie

W

woodies

how is the snow no bull puckies we want the real deal. Woodies

P
Dec 2, 2007
Edmonton AB
Rode Fernie

Rode morrisey yesterday and today. Trail a little silime for snow until the cat turn off, but from there up it was very good.. lots of snow at the cabin for his time of year. Probed at about six feet just north of the notch. which isn't to bad for mid Dec I guess.. now you know...

J

jhurkot

Nov 26, 2007
Revelstoke, BC
rode morrisey to the cabin and then pipeline on saturday. there are spots with really good snow but beware of rocks... bent my just recently replaced nun. seems the spots affected by wind and sun are the worst.

T
Nov 28, 2007
seymour b.c
rode the notch sunday. droped down left side of pipeline, lots of trees and debry but still found some decent pockets tucked in the trees. mabey five to six feet drifted in. decent for a trip in if you know whre to look. need more snow badly though

R
Dec 17, 2007
Conditions

Fernie or Golden whats my best bet for a day trip on boxing day. How much has it snowed in the last week in Fernie, whats it like at the cabin and the notch?:confused:

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
fernie

Sounds like we might see some good snow in fernie. we are up on the 4th to the 9th. keep us updated on conditions .
thanks
giddyup

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
anyone riding on Thursday. I am thinking of heading to Crowsnest or Fernie on Thursday and may not have any friends able to hook up with.

Nov 26, 2007
can someone remind me of the name of the road (the cat ski road) you turn off after fernie to get to the notch..I dont want to ride the pipeline.
thanks.

E

Ekliptix

Oct 21, 2001
Calgary, AB
www.photosbygraham.com
We got back tonight. We rode around the pipeline both days. There is 2" of fresh at the end of the pipeline to the right, but there are a ton of landmines as well. We were socked in with clouds both days.

Premium Features