• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Apex flooding problems

S

sledrat403

Nov 28, 2007
I fueled up my 07 Apex this weekend and trailered it out to the mountains. It stayed on the trailer the whole day - it would flood itself every start. Pulled the plugs out and they were soaked. Put some new plugs in and it still wouldn't start. Pulled those plugs out and they were soaked as well. Plugs all have voltage. The machine was running the day before to load it onto the trailer. Temp outside was about -15degrees C. Vacuum lines are all still connected. No codes come up on startup.

Any ideas/suggestions? Sled has about 1000miles on it. This machine is new to me as of a month ago. It's a stock motor - naturally aspirated.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Did you check your TPS settings through the factory guage? At idle it should be 12-16. When mine was flooding badly the TPS number sat at 52, pretty much half throttle as far as fuel going into the throttle bodies is concerned. PM me if you need the proceedure for checking that.

Premium Features