• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Noss problems!!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I have been trying to get my No2 working on my 06 M7 for about two years! I have been through two TFI boxes. Finally they send me another one, and low and behold it does not scroll the green lights like it's suppopsed to.

I tried everything to fix the issue. I put the old one back on and it works just fine. Except the wires are about 3 feet to short to plug into the right places. And the N02 is not programed.

I am at the point of taking it all off and sending it back and demanding a refund? I am looking for a new system. I like the way Boss has it set-up, BUTT the customer service BLOWS!! Who has tried what WITH sucsess? I heard ICE was a good brand, I am not sure about Boondocker? Don't they just pressure up the fuel system to get the added fuel even on efi models? I don't really know.

I should speak to Rocky and see what he's got to say. Bottom line I cannot ride my sled until I get a box due to the Bikeman setup. So I am screwed until I shell out a thousand again to get a system that works!

Who's had good luck with what? let me hear it! The boondocker box looks easy to use. It seems alot of people use them so I should be-able to get input from alot more sledders.

H
I would go Nitrous Express or NOS. They reccomend a battery. but it will be riliable and a good shot everytime. and solely independent of the sled. its all its own system instead of tying into the existing fuel injection.

S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
Second that for the N.O.S. wet system. I can set you up with a killer nitrous system. Let me know if I can help.

S
Dec 5, 2007
Lynden, Wa.
I don't mean to get sidetracked, but snowstar I just looked through your photo gallery you have listed there. Jeeezus man, I think your toybox should be full....hahaha.

SHMO

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
O.K sounds like everyones aiming towards the Att box? Aren't they made by the same company? Dobeck, they both look about the same except the graphics. Does it have better features or whats the dif.? Who do I purchase it from?

Premium Features