• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mountain max fuel question??

WakeGD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Why would you want to run 110? It won't give you a performance boost, in fact you will lose power by running too high of octane.

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
i got 55 gallons of sunoco 110 octane for free. thats why

IMO you should sell that stuff and use the 'profit' to buy gas for your truck and sled this winter. I don't know what that stuff goes for, but it's probably worth a lot more than $3 a gallon :)

Robster

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Sweden
IMO you should sell that stuff and use the 'profit' to buy gas for your truck and sled this winter. I don't know what that stuff goes for, but it's probably worth a lot more than $3 a gallon :)

That would add you another couple of gallons to have fun with. It would also give someone with a highboosted turbo engine some cheap fuel as a second win.

//Rob

Givemeaboost

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, MT
How old is the race fuel? Has it been opened and how was it stored ? These are questions that need to be answered before you or anyone else uses it . Race fuel loses it's octane faster than gasoline .

Premium Features