• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need hand warmer switch for 05 M7

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
If youguys got one kickin around from a bar change or something, feel free to PM me, did a loop over the bars and cleaned mine off with my coat. Thanks
Brian

mt st helens

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
vancouver, wa
I have cleaned off all those rocker switches with different parts of my body. I just replaced them with toggle switches and mounted them down to the left of the steering shaft. It keeps them out of the way. If you dont like the looks of the missing rocker just glue the old none functioning ones back on each time you peel them off.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!
haha, togle switch is a good thought really, i find im always hitting them when messing around through the tree's and crap...thanks for the food for thought. I could not find and recover the schrapnel though....shame.
Brian

M
Nov 26, 2007
seattle
I have cleaned off all those rocker switches with different parts of my body. I just replaced them with toggle switches and mounted them down to the left of the steering shaft. It keeps them out of the way. If you dont like the looks of the missing rocker just glue the old none functioning ones back on each time you peel them off.

i had that same thought, did you use standard toggle switches?? or the marine style ones? I purchased a few of the none sealed ones and have not yet put them in. I have the stock switches just hanging out of the steering colum cut out.

Premium Features