• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer - What add ons reccommended?

K

Koby

Nov 26, 2007
Saddle Hills
Hey guys & gals - I bought a phaser mtx for my better half - it is her xmas gift - I got a cover and scratchers for it so far, but could use your help deciding what other little extra's to add to this machine. It could use some storage for sure. Maybe a windshield bag?
Suggestions..........

Koby

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
I know sled solutions makes alot of little items for the phazer, might want to check the out. I think its sledsolutions.com or something like that. They have bags, pads, and whole bunch of goodies to make sleds more rider friendly.

Dec 26, 2003
Sexsmith, AB
Good call - except the new sled for her, is the bargaining chip for a turbo for my Apex. It's all about give & take.;)

Spoiling JYD Norm? Man all I had to do was take my better half for one ride up the side of a mountain and coming down @ 80mph to scare her so she will never want to go again! Worked like a charm;)

K

Koby

Nov 26, 2007
Saddle Hills
Spoiling JYD Norm? Man all I had to do was take my better half for one ride up the side of a mountain and coming down @ 80mph to scare her so she will never want to go again! Worked like a charm;)

LMAO - Now ya tell me.
Hidin that little guy till the 25th is a bit of a challenge

Premium Features