• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

this has probably been talk about fuel guage?

R
Dec 17, 2006
On my 900 ,it will not read fuel gauge only when its full when it goes down about 2gals there is nothing there, not even the empty sign? how do I fix this? has anyone had to fix there's?if so how. thanks

M
Nov 26, 2007
Okotoks
vancej - the 900 is a digital gauge.
Mine is not as bad as rivers but it seems to go down very fast at first. I seem to get about the same mileage as my friends and their 800 skidoos so I'm not too concerned. I've thought of putting a gas cap with a float on it especially when I noticed the 07's have them. If the factory went away from the digital gauge then I have to assume they don't have a fix.

L
Nov 28, 2007
Golden
not sure if this would have anything to do with your problem or not, but have you had the fuel float/filter update done yet? Should be covered by Polaris as the floats on the 900s were known to degrade in the tank and cause issues with filter/injectors down the line. Also have my fuel bars go down quick then 2-3 bars last forever.
just a thought.

Premium Features